Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Colt LE6920MP-FDE: Presidents Day Sale (Copes Distributing)

If anyone's looking to buy a Colt LE6920 in FDE, Copes Distributing is having a Presidents Day sale for $899 and Free shipping on orders of $50 or more.

I purchased mine from them and had no issues with them. Great company to work with.

I'm not affiliated with them in any way this is just an email I recieved.

Default Re: Colt LE6920MP-FDE: Presidents Day Sale (Copes Distributing)

Why would I buy a brand new one from them when I can buy a used one here in the classifieds for $1200.00 Firm?
    Last edited by Hodgie; February 13th, 2015 at 07:49 PM.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Why would I buy a brand new one from them when I can buy a used one here in the classifieds for $1200.00 Firm?
    lol someone living in 3-4 years ago . Ive got a guy t work same deal..he just doesnt have a clue was asking almost $2000 for a AR...didnt have any concept how much they had come down and he is bound and determined to get that much for it(its not even any kind of great brand or "high end" its either a Colt or maybe even a Bushmaster. I quit asking as soon as when I offered $600 he laughed and said no way 2K......then I laughed and said you know its not worth near that look at the CURRENT prices.

(Berks County)

Cope's is good to deal with. This Magpul FDE has been hanging around $900 for a little while now, but nicer with free shipping. Pretty good price for someone wanting one. I'm waiting for the bare bones OEM rifles that should be available pretty soon. MSRP is just under $800, so probably $700 (maybe less) street price.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    HA! Ain't that the truth!
    A quick perusal of the classifieds will usually reveal a smacked ass or two.

I love the ones that snark-off right out of the chute with a narrative that tells you the seller is such a pompous ass, you wouldn't take the item if HE paid YOU.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    HA! Ain't that the truth!
    A quick perusal of the classifieds will usually reveal a smacked ass or two.

I love the ones that snark-off right out of the chute with a narrative that tells you the seller is such a pompous ass, you wouldn't take the item if HE paid YOU.
    Must sign a bill of sale, DL and CCW permit required. Must take written multiple choice test, and give proof of blood type and SAT scores.

If not you pay for the transfer and for my gas.
    I always sleep with my guns when you are gone