Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Meeting up for a Class III ETC fun day March 26th! Will Pay to shoot your toys!

Hey Guys,

I'm getting a small group of my friends together to have a fun range day. We are all responsible firearm owners from NJ looking to meet up with you guys at a range in Eastern PA for some fun Class 3, Sbr, suppressed, or other stuff we are not allowed to have in NJ!

We will bring our own stuff as well (ARs, AKs, various other rifles, pistols, etc) and you guys are welcome to shoot whatever we bring.

We are willing to pay ALOT to have some fun for the day.

We are specifically looking for F/A , SBR, Suppressed anything and everything, and if possible a nice suppressed bolt gun in 308 or similar to shoot 500+ meters.

We are not tourists, so we are not looking to go to somewhere like sunset hills or HG, we are looking to meet up and have fun for the day and shoot some nice Class III stuff!

If anyone is interested in something like this, PLEASE let me know ASAP so we can work out the details.

Don't be shy, if you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know! Even if you are in central or western PA, let me know! I have to have this planned within a week or so...

Like I said, we will make it worth your while. You'll be clearing $1000+ for the day (depending on what we do) we can bring our own ammo, or buy from you.

Let's have some fun!

Please email me directly at j007bmw2@aol.com

Or PM me on here. Email will be quicker.

Thanks,
    Sean

Default Re: Meeting up for a Class III ETC fun day March 26th! Will Pay to shoot your toys!

Wow. I bet a slick ATF(e) or DHS Agent couldn't have written it better. A nice way to smoke some unsuspecting miscreants out.

Probably not though. Have fun.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Meeting up for a Class III ETC fun day March 26th! Will Pay to shoot your toys!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Wow. I bet a slick ATF(e) or DHS Agent couldn't have written it better. A nice way to smoke some unsuspecting miscreants out.

I'm sorry, is there something illegal about Meeting up to go to a range?

We are a group of guys from New Jersey who are not allowed to own the fun toys that you guys that live in the free state of Pennsylvania can. I know it's a long shot, but I was really hoping to meet some cool people and shoot some cool stuff.

if there is something wrong with this then please let me know. I'm not looking to get anyone in trouble. I've been a pafoa member for 5+ years...

(Pike County)

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by 95gstnj View Post
    I've been a pafoa member for 5+ years...
    And have 6 posts. Four of which are cross posts on the same subject in different sub-forums.(something frowned upon) But hey, who's counting...

Sorry. Seems like NJ guys not only lack firearms freedoms but an understanding of sarcasm and satire too.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post

I would worry more about getting whacked for my NFA stuff.

(Bucks County)

I read the title, then moused over it to read a quick bit to see if it was worth the time. I swear my first thought was, "Oh yeah, this is a trap! Get a bunch of us to cross the river and get screwed !" Sorry OP, but that is what I saw/thought.

(Montgomery County)

Hey guys,

I understand everyone from PA freaks out when they hear the word "NJ" But all we are looking to do is meet up at a range in PA with all legal guns so that you can shoot our stuff and we can try out your stuff. We do it all the time here everyone brings all of their stuff to the range so all our friends can try and see what they like and what they don't like.

I appreciate all the replies so far, and if anyone is interested in meeting up to go to the range, please let me know.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by 95gstnj View Post
    Hey guys,

I understand everyone from PA freaks out when they hear the word "NJ" But all we are looking to do is meet up at a range in PA with all legal guns so that you can shoot our stuff and we can try out your stuff. We do it all the time here everyone brings all of their stuff to the range so all our friends can try and see what they like and what they don't like.

I appreciate all the replies so far, and if anyone is interested in meeting up to go to the range, please let me know.
    It will be hard for you to find a "range" that will allow NFA stuff, plus have a range to 500 yards.

When I go shooting with my NFA I usually go to the coal pits or off the beaten path.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast