Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default FOAC Spring Gun Bash Tickets

I have some (4) FOAC Spring 2015 Gun Bash tickets for sale. You can get them at the shop (when I'm in) or send me a PM or email (rlutz730(at)comcast.net) and we'll set something up. Tickets are again $50 each, but you get all you can eat prime rib, BBQ chicken, Pulled Pork and all the fixings but most importantly, there are some really great guns being given away.

I have to get them in by early March so there's only a couple weeks to get them.

The Bash is on March 28, 1pm-7pm at the Washington Co. Fairgrounds. Grand Prize is an FN SCAR 17 .308 in FDE. Runner up prize is a Benelli M4Tactical 12ga with a PG stock. Lots of other great prizes and also all the side raffles.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Beaver County)

Default Re: FOAC Spring Gun Bash Tickets

Bought mine at the gunshow in Washington this January. Is it the same graet good as always ?
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Centre County)

It's a s good as it ever was. We made a change in caterers a few shows back and the food is incredible. Lots of good guns given away, the 2,3,5,and 10 dollar tables always have a good variety. I won a Ruger SR556 in the spring 2014 bash and a Ruger SR1911 in the fall 2014 bash. We always have a lot of fun going to the bash. $50 might seem steep but with the food and the great guns given away, it's well worth it.

(Lawrence County)

How does this work, do you have a number on your ticket and they draw numbers or do they put your ticket in a box and draw tickets? I've seen it done both ways but I'm not crazy about the latter method since you don't really know that your ticket ever made it into the box. I don't believe anyone hosting a gun bash would do this intentionally but shit happens.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    How does this work, do you have a number on your ticket and they draw numbers or do they put your ticket in a box and draw tickets? I've seen it done both ways but I'm not crazy about the latter method since you don't really know that your ticket ever made it into the box. I don't believe anyone hosting a gun bash would do this intentionally but shit happens.
    There are only 1000 main entry ticket

the numbers are drawn on the stage from ball machine so you have a 1 /1000 chance on wining on ever firearm on the main ticket

You need not be present to win on main ticket, you only need be present to eat.

almost every gun bash someone has won twice on the main ticket

the door prizes and a few other side raffles such as mystery gun tickets are collected and put into a box and someone pulls the wining ticket

since you have to fill your name on tickets you get to put them in the box

the other side raffles for $2 $3 $5 $10 and $20 pick of the table raffles you have a 1 /250 chance for each ticket you buy these numbers are pick again on the stage by ball machines.

before we had the ball machines in the past we had different people from the audience or elected official pull three balls from three different buckets for each raffle.

Many groups now have gun bash that only benefit their organization goal and do nothing to protect RTKBA, its just a cash cow for them to milk.

All of the money Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC) receives from these gun bash go directly into protecting and enhancing your firearm rights as FOAC is all volunteers organization, no one get paid.

Its through your generous donations when you buy FOAC gun bash tickets you help fight for and protect your RTKBA in PA.

I can't guarantee anyone that buys a ticket will be lucky enough to win a firearm but IF you go home hungry from the FOAC gun bash its NOT our fault.

You can buy tickets on line, but there is an extra charge for postage and credit card handling

see link

https://foac-pac.org/Gun-Bash

FOAC Spring Gun Bash

Buy TicketsDate: March 28, 2015

Doors Open: 1:00 - 7:00 PM

Donation: $55.00

Only 1000 tickets will be sold!

Ticket includes complimentary food & drinks.

Address: 2151 N. Main St., Washington, PA, 15301 Washington PA, 15301

Latitude: 40.2069349 Longitude: -80.2587864

Door Prize: S&W M&P 15/22 donated by Ace Sporting Goods, Inc., must be present to win

Food Provided By: Custom Catering by Terry Brownsville, PA (724) 632-6855

Menu:
    •Prime Rib
    •BBQ Chicken
    •Pulled Pork
    •Mashed Potatoes
    •Cole Slaw
    •Baked Beans
    •Rolls

Gun Bash Manager: Chris Smith RisenPhoenix22@aol.com

About the FOAC Gun Bash:

The FOAC gun bash is the premier gun bash in the tri-state area with an unequaled lineup of the highest quality firearms along with the finest food available and is the go to event for all who are interested in a fun night out!

We give away a firearm from the main entry ticket once every 15 minutes! In between those drawings we continuously give away firearms from our choice tables that comprise varying levels of quality firearms from the $2 table to the $3 dollar, $5 dollar and $10 tables. We also have special drawings for our Mystery gun safe and a variety of other special drawings.

Perhaps the biggest reward for gun owners is that the proceeds from our gun bashes are used to develop and advance initiatives to protect our constitutional freedom to bear arms. The funding of these efforts can be seen in just the recent pro-gun pieces of legislation that passed and were signed into law on protecting firearm preemption laws and in enhancing self-defense through the Castle Doctrine!

We do hope that you will join with us in a night of fun and fellowship! See you there!

(It is important to note that there is a processing/handling charge for each ticket purchased through the website of 5 dollars that has become necessary due to the rapidly increasing bank fees.)

Prizes:

All prizes supplied by: Ace Sporting Goods, Inc. [www.acesportinggoods.com (800) 660-5470]

All prizes paid for by Firearm Owners Against Crime

Small Games of Chance License #: 5732

Special Raffle Permit #: 278

Time P.M. Prize
    2:00 FN SC1 12ga. Blue/Grey Laminate
    2:15 Springfield XDS 3.3 Black - .45 ACP
    2:30 Arsenal SAM7 AK47 Pistol - 7.62x39
    2:45 CZ 452 .22LR Full Mannlicher Stock
    3:00 Ruger AR556 .223/5.56 Carbine
    3:15 Kimber Custom TLE Railed 1911 - .45 ACP
    3:30 Savage 25 Walking Varmint - .223 Rem.
    3:45 S&W 327 Performance Center TRR8 (8rd.) - .357 Mag.
    4:00 S&W M&P10 - APG Camo - .308 Win.
    4:15 TC Encore Pro-Hunter (209 x 50) Inline .50 Cal.

Time P.M. Prize
    4:30 Ruger LCRX - .38 Spl.
    4:45 Sig M400 Magpul Edition AR15
    5:00 Marlin 336 XLR Grey Laminate Stock - .30/30
    5:15 Glock 21 SF / Threaded Barrel - .45 ACP
    5:30 Springfield Armory M1A Scout Synthetic - .308 Win.
    5:45 Bushmaster ORC AR-15 - .223
    6:00 Ruger Single 10 (10rd.) Stainless - .22LR
    6:15 Winchester Model 70 RMEF - .300 Win Mag
    6:30 FN FiveSeven Pistol - 5.7x28
    6:45 Benelli M4 Tactical PG Stock - 12ga. - Runner up grand prize

Grand Prize
    Time P.M. Prize
    7:00 FN SCAR17 308win FDE

Springfield XDS 3.3 Black - .45 ACP (2:15 Drawing) sponsored by: Dr. Charles Gallo

Benefits Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC) P.O. Box 1111, McMurray , PA 15317; www.foac-pac.org
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Lawrence County)

What about drinks?

(Allegheny County)

Beer and soda pop / water is included with entry to event

FOAC volunteers are not allowed to drink alcohol during event
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Centre County)

Thanks for the replies White Feather, I was on the road last week and didn't have much of a chance to respond.

I still have several tickets to sell. If you're interested, I can do them via the mail. I have to turn the money and unsold tickets in by March 8th so not much time left to get one (or more).

I haven't been lucky enough to win a gun from the main raffle but I have won from the side raffles (won a Suger SR556 in Spring 2014 and a Ruger SR1911 last fall).