Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default That was weird, My post about an Upper Darby defense shooting just disappeared

I just made a post about a self defense shooting in Upper Darby.

http://forum.pafoa.org/concealed-ope...arby-park.html

I checked my feed and saw that Pocketprotector had just made almost the same exact post and went to comment that I beat him by 30 seconds. When I did so both hos and my posts were gone. Could malware do this?

http://www.delcotimes.com/general-ne...ied-to-rob-him

UPPER DARBY >> Township police are investigating a fatal midday shooting by a 68-year-old man who was allegedly targeted for robbery while walking in a park near the township’s border with West Philadelphia.

“He was on a wooded path in a park near the 6700 block of Short Lane at around 2:30 p.m. when he was confronted by two males - one armed with a stick and wearing a mask and one armed with a gun,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Mike Chitwood said in a phone interview from the scene. “The victim was carrying a concealed .38-caliber revolver and he shoots one of the robbers in the head. I’m looking at him right now as I speak. He’s still got a stick in his hand.”

Chitwood said the other man dropped the gun and took off running toward Philadelphia.

“It appears to be either a pellet or toy gun,” he said.

The shooting victim died at the scene.

The robbery victim, a black male believed to be from Philadelphia, made a 911 call and was later transported to Delaware County Memorial Hospital after complaining of chest pains.

Chitwood said the robbers appeared to be black males in their late 20s.

“I don’t know where he was concealing the weapon but we have confirmed the permit,” he said. “From the way I know things right now, as of 4 o’clock, this guy did a great job. We are talking about a very isolated area where you would never go unless you were looking to take a walk or try to rob somebody.

“That’s what these guys were doing and they lost. If this man didn’t do what he did, they could have beaten him to death and left him there.”

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: That was weird, My post about an Upper Darby defense shooting just disappeared

I didn't disappear, it was merged in with the other thread about it, which was also a compilation of the 3 other threads.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Default Re: That was weird, My post about an Upper Darby defense shooting just disappeared

Ahhh. Dang that was fast.

(Lancaster County)

Yup.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.