Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Give the AR15 it's own sub section in Firearms.

Roger that Justin. Look at the numbers. 16 of the last 40 posts in rifles pertain to the AR15. I bet if you keep counting threads it's probably close to 1/3 of the time in "rifles" alone that the AR is the subject.
    Last edited by Splittiebus66; February 4th, 2015 at 07:21 PM.
    I always sleep with my guns when you are gone

(Montgomery County)

I wouldn't mind a subsection for the AR15.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Splittiebus66 View Post
    Roger that Justin. Look at the numbers. 16 of the last 40 posts in rifles pertain to the AR15. I bet if you keep counting threads it's probably close to 1/3 of the time in "rifles" alone that the AR is the subject.
    I think you have a good idea. I was once confused about asking an AR pistol question and opted to throw it in the rifle category.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Bucks County)

I think we need special subsections in the For Sale forum for gantry cranes, S.O.F. back issues and Tupperware lids.

(Lehigh County)

The problem is it will create a metric ton of sub-sections of sub-sections and then the PAFOA universe expands into nothing.

Then DanP will get lawsuits from everyone having to click 6 times to get to the section they want and will want disability benefits... for life because ObamaCare won't cover it.
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PAFOA Feedback

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Splittiebus66 View Post
    The AR15 is more popular than any of those weapons. Especially the 8 gauge. Which though awesome is not family friendly/widely available as the AR.

The sticky is not being developed or used and people keep asking the same questions. Vs the AK and others we have some serious industry people, and real pipe hitters that live here.

AR15.com butthurt is not a relevant discussion. Local/Hometown forums on the big sites absolutely blow. This is for the user here in Pennsylvania/our PA friends.
    I'm not sure what you want in the way of development unless the sticky is going to be turned into Arfcom. Seems redundant when Arfcom exists. As for the repeated questions, instead of everybody jumping in to answer an already answered question, direct them to the sticky.

Also, if you know of good threads that aren't in the first post, add them to the end and I'll move them onto that post. When it gets a little bigger, I'll try to organize it better.

Lastly, you can put suggestions in the sticky or PM me. What we don't want, as others have stated is endless subforums on every topic.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lancaster County)

Can we create our own chart of what's the top and lower tier rifles and refer everyone to that?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Can we create our own chart of what's the top and lower tier rifles and refer everyone to that?
    Hahaha I think there is over 5 million results on Google alone when you search AR15 Rifle Tiers
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PAFOA Feedback

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I think we need special subsections in the For Sale forum for gantry cranes, S.O.F. back issues and Tupperware lids.
    This is not relevant to the discussion. None of those items are as "all encompassing" as the black rifle/pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by bushcraft View Post
    The problem is it will create a metric ton of sub-sections of sub-sections and then the PAFOA universe expands into nothing.

Then DanP will get lawsuits from everyone having to click 6 times to get to the section they want and will want disability benefits... for life because ObamaCare won't cover it.

That's just silly. It won't if you focus on what is really the most popular subject encompassing many sub headings.

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I'm not sure what you want in the way of development unless the sticky is going to be turned into Arfcom. Seems redundant when Arfcom exists. As for the repeated questions, instead of everybody jumping in to answer an already answered question, direct them to the sticky.

Also, if you know of good threads that aren't in the first post, add them to the end and I'll move them onto that post. When it gets a little bigger, I'll try to organize it better.

Lastly, you can put suggestions in the sticky or PM me. What we don't want, as others have stated is endless subforums on every topic.

Just a single click to AR15 land. A blue heading. It will be a place people can go without distinction. You don't need all the sub headings of ARF/M4C just one. All things AR15. I would hedge a bet that an "All things AK47" would be rampantly popular as well, but that is not what we are talking about. We could try 1 and only 1 for a bit. ARs are hot.

It won't be ARF.com because it will be PAFOA. We will have a localized community vs a nationwide mess. This will be MONEY for people who really need help.

Everyone and their mother ignores that sticky because it's "AR" building. That scares alot of noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    No. We can create a general knowledge base, but anything like that is worthless due to evolution in the industry.

Would it really so hard to Beta test something like this for a month or two.....? We aren't changing the whole site into anything else, just consolidating.
    Last edited by Splittiebus66; February 4th, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
    I always sleep with my guns when you are gone

Can we get a sub forum for tranny hookers with AR-15's, You know a little something for everyone kinda thing?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast