Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nepa, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    7863816

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by Rangr5 View Post
    Any other places to shoot near Pittston, Exeter, DuPont or surrounding area???while waiting for the range to open.
    Game Land ranges in Suscon and Sweet Valley. Other than that, not really. There was one planned for Ransom that kinda died off in the past year, and Advanced Arms has one in the work for the Pittston Bypass, but there is still alot of work that has to be done before that happens.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittston, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)
    Posts
    4,682
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDonJohnson View Post
    Is Chris and AA still planning on doing some sort of indoor range? I stopped asking when I go in there lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlov556 View Post
    Game Land ranges in Suscon and Sweet Valley. Other than that, not really. There was one planned for Ransom that kinda died off in the past year, and Advanced Arms has one in the work for the Pittston Bypass, but there is still alot of work that has to be done before that happens.
    Advanced has been talking about an indoor range for years. Three or four years anyway. My understanding was that they already had taken had the equipment but no where to set it up. They have been talking about moving to the place on the bypass for close to a year now.
    Don't be an ass.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    nepa, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    7863816

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Advanced has been talking about an indoor range for years. Three or four years anyway. My understanding was that they already had taken had the equipment but no where to set it up. They have been talking about moving to the place on the bypass for close to a year now.
    Chris now owns the building on the bypass. He has owned it since last summer. He is still setting it up inside since to have multiple tenants besides the gun shop, since the space is so large. From what he has said, he wants to build a separate building for the range. There is plenty of space as the parcel he bought was over 5 acres.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Luzerne, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    An update on the update....We have Luzerne County zoning approval for our proposed site. It is in.... (drum roll....) ...West Wyoming. Our next step is to complete the purchase of the building...then we can start. Thank you to everyone who has helped us through this roller coaster journey.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Exeter, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    That's great news. Perfect for me I'm a stones throw from there. Are you still looking at a fall opening?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittston, Pennsylvania
    (Luzerne County)
    Posts
    4,682
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by Cabin Range View Post
    An update on the update....We have Luzerne County zoning approval for our proposed site. It is in.... (drum roll....) ...West Wyoming. Our next step is to complete the purchase of the building...then we can start. Thank you to everyone who has helped us through this roller coaster journey.
    Can you give a better hint as to where in West Wyoming? Is it an existing building?
    Don't be an ass.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    (Lackawanna County)
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    229833

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Any update?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittston, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by ROK View Post
    Any update?
    check their facebook page its there the current information
    https://www.facebook.com/CabinRange

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    (Lackawanna County)
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    229833

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by davew41 View Post
    check their facebook page its there the current information
    https://www.facebook.com/CabinRange
    Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

    I don't have a Facebook account. And not interested in creating one.
    Any current information on this new indoor range?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittston, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: New indoor gun range - Luzerne County

    Quote Originally Posted by ROK View Post
    Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

    I don't have a Facebook account. And not interested in creating one.
    Any current information on this new indoor range?
    http://cabinrange.com/

    it is on appolo drive to the left of the trailer park if you take a ride back there you can see the building.. weird the facebook page is down and when we drive back there last week there was NO WORK DONE how will they open next month???=beyond me
    give their number on the site a call would be my best guess..



    put this in google maps
    http://www.google.com/maps

    41.317548, -75.833983

    from their facebook page

    The Cabin Armory and Training Center
    July 20 at 7:02am
    Things are still moving along. Getting all of our investors and paperwork in order is quite time consuming.
    We plan to have an open "tab" system where you can visit Gunslingers Cafe, shoot, and even spend some time in the shooting simulator then pay at the end.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: December 31st, 2015, 11:27 PM
  2. Indoor Range-Dauphin County
    By Jdimartile in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2012, 09:46 AM
  3. Hello From Luzerne County to Luzerne County
    By CCinPA in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: May 21st, 2007, 09:17 PM
  4. Luzerne County CMP/Vintage shoot & range
    By Don Francis in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
  5. Centre county indoor pistol range?
    By Pshooter in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: February 15th, 2007, 01:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops