Registration is free right now. It's a great ride and there's 3 different levels. i usually just ride the short one and head back in for the BBQ!

http://fightcf.cff.org/goto/ameliasangels15

For free registration (limited time) use coupon code:

CFcycle2015

Last year we had the number 1 team! Hoping to make it a bigger team this year! Great BBQ after, live music, good beer. It's a good time.

hoping some of you guys can make it out!

for those of you that don't know. My daughter amelia has cystic fibrosis. We're working hard towards a cure! If anyone would like to come out for a very fun event please sign up. It's no pressure, you can do it on a huffy, and it's a really good time.

If you're unfamiliar with CF. I'm not the best guy to explain it, but it's basically a genetic disease that affects the cells. They cannot regulate salt and that results in sticky mucus clogging up things like her lungs and different pathways. It destroyed Amelia's pancreas so she also takes digestive enzymes (about 45 pills a day). She also has to do several breathing treatments a day to try and clear her lungs of the mucus.

Right now average life expectancy is in the mid 30's but that's a HUGE leap forward compared to people my age, who weren't expected to go to school!

I hope to see some of you guys out there! we are so close to a cure!