Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Arrow Good vid provides more anti ammo...Bill Whittle: Number One with a Bullet

Conservative activist Bill Whittle lays-out the facts on national gun ownership per capita vs homicides per capita...we're number one and number 111*, respectively. As per usual though, while we nod in agreement, the Piers Morgans of the world simply will not accept facts...

*Curiously, U.S. Virgin Islands ranks high for homicide. Anyone know the story on that? Same laws, different demographics?

"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Default Re: Good vid provides more anti ammo...Bill Whittle: Number One with a Bullet

virgin islands..

mostly Drugs/drug gangs..
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Good vid provides more anti ammo...Bill Whittle: Number One with a Bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Stooperzero View Post
    virgin islands..

mostly Drugs/drug gangs..
    Makes sense, but still, as a tourist-based economy, it would seem local government has a vested interest in maintaining a reputation for safety. I've not been there, but maybe it's compartmented like Mexico...tourist areas are heavily guarded bubbles of care-free drunkenness surrounded by murder and mayhem.

(Northumberland County)

That's a great video. I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, what does one say to an anti who points out Austrailia and France are near the bottom of the list, because you know they will

By no means do I intend to argue their point, I'd just like to have an intelligent response if I were to share this video.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mentch171 View Post
    That's a great video. I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, what does one say to an anti who points out Austrailia and France are near the bottom of the list, because you know they will

By no means do I intend to argue their point, I'd just like to have an intelligent response if I were to share this video.
    I can't speak to France—they're a bunch of snail-eating oddballs by any estimation, but as for Australia, since their massive disarming of the population, overall homicide may be down, but the incidence of violent home-invasions, robberies and other violent crime against persons has increased sharply as criminals know victims are unarmed. It speaks to the issue of one having the right to defend with force against grievous bodily injury.

(Centre County)

Look at the number of city's with populations over 100K , Aust has 16 and france has 41. We have 270+. That is why they are so low. Bill Whittle is the man.
    DEEDS NOT WORDS..GFY!!

(Warren County)

Bill Whittle ALWAYS provides a cogent witty monologue.

I am impressed with his command of logic and language.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(Pike County)

I'd say - look beyond official statistics. What do I mean? Take UK, for example. Seven hundred something brits were murdered in 2013 (the year I checked the stats) according to the official criminal statistics. A quarter of what we have here (per capita). We all know it's rigged and they only count homicide when perp was prosecuted. So I checked for the... NHS official death statistics, by the ICD-10 code. I easily found those homicides I knew of (it was in 760-ish), but then... I stumbled upon 2K+ deaths with "undetermined (violent or not)" cause. It is safe to assume, that all those cold cases are being dumped under that particular ICD-10 code.

Oh, and "civilized" western Europe beats us by every single category of violent crimes. Those are 2-3 times more common over there, comparing to us.
    Je suis déplorable

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by markshere2 View Post
    Bill Whittle ALWAYS provides a cogent witty monologue.

I am impressed with his command of logic and language.
    I'm not. While top deadliest US cities are in fact democrat run, but neither Detroit, nor the New Orleans or St. Louis are "heavily gun controlled". They are quite shall issue. We are lucky, that anti gun liberals are more obsessed with their sick fantasies and too stupid to fact check, otherwise they could tear Bill a new one.
    Je suis déplorable

(Wayne County)

You can point to the mass murder 2 weeks ago in France and Australia, point to the increase of robberies, rape, burglaries after the gun laws went into effect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast