Quote Originally Posted by JohnXD View Post
Ok, I've come on here and said this before, and I guess I have to say it again. Please stop arguing here. This scares away new people who might be taking an interest in the event. We need as many new faces as we can get. Posturing, or becoming defensive about each of our personal situations regarding this event, only serves to make some people, who are already unsure of what there role or responsibilities will be when dealing with our legislators, more likely to let the opportunity to make a difference, slip away.

This is not directed at any one person here. But please, stop arguing, and just go to the event if it is at all possible for you to do so. Please do not responses here that read something like: I wish I could go, but I can't get out of work, or I have to pick up the kid at school. If that is really the case, it's understandable, but posting it here probably encourages others to also take the easy way out, because others are also doing that.
Part of freedom includes hearing that you don't agree with. Members should be allowed to post as they wish regardless of if you agree with them or not.