Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Adams County)

Default Re: 2015 2nd Amendment Action Day & lobbying event.

Thanks for the reply, I did already know the carry restrictions w/o the LTCF. I did sort of predicate my question on getting the license in time for the rally. To re-phrase the question a little better: will there be any objection to carrying on the bus as long as I do have the LTCF?
    O(ld) F(at) & U(gly)

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Anybody interested in carpooling from the Pittsburgh area?

(Allegheny County)

Anyone from western PA has several affordable options to get you to HBG see post #5 in this thread.

Attached is a picture of the Rally prize for gun owners who attend the rally.

It is a Smith & Wesson AR-15 Sport / Model #811036.

This is courtesy of Ace Sporting Goods and George Romanoff (owner).
    http://www.acesportinggoods.com/
    Based on the lack of views and posts in this thread.......
    odds are going to very favorable from those that attend to win the firearm

ONLY those that attend get a chance to WIN!

The drop off in attendance at the rally is troubling for a number of reasons.

First it belies a lack of understanding as to the nature of politics and how politics itself works on relationship issues that includes an awareness of individual involvement over time. What this means is if you are engaged more and more with these politicians they get to know you and they get to realize that you know what you're talking about and come to have a personal relationship with you.

It is absolute insanity for gun owners to believe that they can rally at the last minute to stop the Titanic (legislation) from syncing with a desperate goal line style stand! The value of our rally is that we get to constantly put our issues in front of legislators and their staff in a measured and reasonable way. I suggest you take a look at the link below and see exactly what can happen in a state in a very quick manner once money is pumped into the gun control issue. This is happening right now in the state of Oregon and they have one of the most effective grassroots groups in the country, its name is OFF (Oregon Firearms Federation).

http://www.oregonfirearms.org/we-are-very-close

I think it would be a good idea for all of us to reevaluate how we approach Other gunowners because they obviously see things through different filter or lens than we do. From their vantage point it does not seem to be a personal attack and they have not grasped the fact that they could be very soon standing in lines like gunowners in Connecticut have been.

We stand at the edge of a cliff and the surrounding ground is already a very slippy slope another earthquake type (fill in the blank) event, and gun control could rapidly advance here in PA, as what has happened in several boarding states over the last several years.

Are you prepared to fight and know how to win those political battles?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Armstrong County)

I have the Signup sheet for a Bus from PMSC / Monroeville to Harrisburg and back 12 May 2015. The 10th annual Pennsylvania 2nd Amendment Action Day will take place in HARRISBURG on Tuesday May 12th at 10:00 AM.
    This event has proven to be very effective in the past and massive numbers of boots on the ground is vital.

Your gun rights are under daily attack by media and others. A massive turnout will go a long way towards empowering pro-gun activities in Harrisburg in this new legislative session. The reason that the rally is on Tuesday is because the legislature will be in session and participants will be asked to visit legislators immediately after the speeches. This technique has proven to be effective in the past and it is vitally important if we are to get fact based pro rights legislation rather than infringements based upon the prevarications and histrionics of those who seek to make Pennsylvania as safe and prosperous as Obama’s home town: Chicago.

After the rally, participants will be invited to break into large groups to visit legislators. Your participation will help make sure that you rights will be protected.

Please forward this to others with the attachments intact. Print out the flyer and post it at clubs and gun stores. Do your part.
    US Coachways
    Pick up.....505 Mosside Blvd. ......North VersaillesPA (Pennsylvania)............15137........5:00 am.......05-12-2015
    Drop off....N 3rd and State St......Harrisburg PA (Pennsylvania)..................17101........ -..............05-12-2015
    Pick up.....N 3rd and State St......Harrisburg PA (Pennsylvania)..................17101........2:00 pm.......05-12-2015
    Drop off...505 Mosside Blvd........North VersaillesPA (Pennsylvania)...............15137.........-.............05-12-2015

The bus will be leaving Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmen's Club (PMSC) at 0500, (5:00am) on 12 May 2015
    The cost is $38.00 per person

Ed Stephan
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Berks County)

I'm burning vacation to go. Have a crew cab Ford if any needs a ride I'm the area pm me.

(Schuylkill County)

UPDATE anyone that attend and signs in at the rally will be given ticket for a chance to win a Smith & Wesson AR-15 (.223 semi-auto) rifle generously donated Ace Sporting Goods.

ONLY people that show up and sign will have the chance to win the firearm!
    I'm trying to bring some people from work with me but some are on the fence about using time off for this event. The chance at winning a rifle might be enough to convince some of them to attend.

Will they have to be pre signed up for a chance to win the rifle? From your post it doesn't sound like they will need to be but I don't want to mislead anyone.

(Lehigh County)

If anyone else is interested in meeting up for some breakfast on the way to the Capitol, please see this link and let us know.

http://forum.pafoa.org/political-138...ing-event.html
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -Andrew Wilkow

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    I'm trying to bring some people from work with me but some are on the fence about using time off for this event. The chance at winning a rifle might be enough to convince some of them to attend.

Will they have to be pre signed up for a chance to win the rifle? No, on the pre-sign up From your post it doesn't sound like they will need to be but I don't want to mislead anyone.

you can only get a ticket for the chance of winning the rifle at the event, the sign in tables usually are located in flat landing section between the two sets of outside steps leading up to capital (not private parking lot with the final set of steps going into capital).

Also we request you check you firearm before the event, otherwise after the event you have to walk around to the other side of the capital (by fountain)after the speakers finish to check firearm before entering capital, as this is the only location that you can check firearms.

SEE OP for check in forms to make this go more quickly.

also see attachment for specfic firearm check in location
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Bucks County)

Looking for anyone from Bucks/Montco that might be going. Would like to join a carpool if possible.

I can drive, but would have to clear the kid car seats out first.
    Last edited by bigdawgbeav; May 4th, 2015 at 10:48 AM.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Bucks County)

Hello I am brand-new to PA as well as to this forum this is my first post. I have a nicely growing collection and my LT CF. I am leaving to go the day before or possibly early the day of if anybody's going to Dave f early the day of if anybody is going early the day of. I have a couple of seats available to carpool and I'm certainly willing to drive. I definitely have a question about concealed or open carry at the event because we will be in/near Government buildings. I don't want to leave my fire on in my car but I definitely want to bring it. Can somebody give me some advice on how this is taken care of. Feel free to contact me about carpooling I'm pretty flexible.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast