Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default I don't get this gun. Heizer Defense Pocket AR Break Action Single Shot Pistol .223

Was looking on SlickGuns and saw this pistol. Looking at it, all I could think was "this is the answer to a question no one asked".

What am I missing? Why would you buy this gun?

http://www.slickguns.com/product/hei...rnd-stainless-

Description: The long anticipated wait is finally over, now you too can add AR stopping power in a firearm no bigger than your smart phone. The Heizer Defense Pocket AR is a single shot break action pistol which features an overall length of just 6.37", and weighs in at a modest 23 ounces. The Pocket AR is made from a stainless steel frame and a stainless steel barrel, the entire firearm is dehorned for a snag free design. The trigger module works on roller bearings for a smooth trigger pull. This ergonomic design is a must have for the pocket pistol enthusiast.
    Specifications and features:
    Heizer Defense Single Shot Break Action Pistol PAR1SS
    .223 Remington
    3.87" Barrel
    USA Aerospace Stainless Steel Frame and Barrel
    Ergonomic grip with radius edge
    Trigger module on roller bearings, lube free for a smooth trigger pull
    Case shell extractor
    Flat design only .7" wide
    Snag free design with recessed ambidextrous operating latches
    Small flat design, about the size of a smart phone
    Overall Length: 6.37" Overall Weight 23 ounces

(York County)

Default Re: I don't get this gun. Heizer Defense Pocket AR Break Action Single Shot Pistol .

They're not going to sell many of those!

At least not until they release it to chamber 5.56 NATO and give it a 1:7 twist barrel.

Default Re: I don't get this gun. Heizer Defense Pocket AR Break Action Single Shot Pistol .

Quote Originally Posted by 24/7dude View Post
    They're not going to sell many of those!

At least not until they release it to chamber 5.56 NATO and give it a 1:7 twist barrel.

Victim: Ha ha.... I have you now, stop attacking me or I will shoot you with this. It fires the same round an AR fires. Ha ha....

Bad guys: WTF as they laugh and continue attacking

Victim: Bang..... shit I missed...... Hold on while I load another shot.......ouch

I don't think it's very practical or useful but I kinda like it.

(Mercer County)

It's a joke. The muzzle velocity will be incredibly low.
    There's no such thing as a free lunch.

"Barrel length-3.87"
    About 3" of that is the chamber. It certainly won't stabilize the bullet, but I bet it'll light things up at night.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

This was made for those internet bad ass's who would rather have one round of .223 then 6 rounds of that "pussy" .380 for SD. I guess there really is something out there for everyone these days.

I'm going to look for some ballistic info for this pistol I cant imagine it doing all that well in the velocity dpt being fired from a 2" barrel.

(Bucks County)

I'll wait for reports from soldiers in the field.

This is a rare thing but there isnt 1 damn video youtube on this stupid pistol. I searched under Heizer PAR pistol, pocket AR pistol, single shot .223 pistol and nothing. There are a few videos on their picket shot gun or PS1 .410 pistol and the .45acp but that's it.

Could it be that a firearms manufacture made something so ridiculous that even the self proclaimed gun know it all's on youtube couldn't even be bought to review it? Even the best of internet operators couldn't run this through their tactical back yards.

WOW! Just WOW!

(Beaver County)

As dumb as it sounds I would actually buy one as a novelty piece. I've spent $379 on dummer shit than that.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast