Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Blue Mountain
    (Carbon County)
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    439816

    Default FFL that does multiple transfers for a decent price?

    Looking to order some more AR15 lowers and I'm looking for someone that won't charge me on each item if I order 5 of them and have them transferred. Anyone know a shop that does something like this in the Allentown area?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Southampton, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: FFL that does multiple transfers for a decent price?

    Quote Originally Posted by marketermac View Post
    Looking to order some more AR15 lowers and I'm looking for someone that won't charge me on each item if I order 5 of them and have them transferred. Anyone know a shop that does something like this in the Allentown area?

    Thanks!
    I think myron cole charges 25 for 1st transfer then 5 after that

    Myron cole
    Warminster,pa
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others.
    Thomas Jefferson


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Almost Heaven, West Virginia
    Posts
    3,266
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: FFL that does multiple transfers for a decent price?

    if you live in wv my guy in elm grove charges 20 bones per 4473 (not per gun)
    Montani Semper Liberi

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Chalfont, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    7504795

    Default Re: FFL that does multiple transfers for a decent price?

    I'm fairly certain that almost any FFL will work with you. Make some calls to the area, let them know what you want to do and see if they will cut you a break.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    carbon cty, Pennsylvania
    (Carbon County)
    Posts
    1,219
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: FFL that does multiple transfers for a decent price?

    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ........... United States v. Cruikshank

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Blue Mountain
    (Carbon County)
    Posts
    128
    Rep Power
    439816

    Default Re: FFL that does multiple transfers for a decent price?

    Quote Originally Posted by 51158 View Post
    I think myron cole charges 25 for 1st transfer then 5 after that

    Myron cole
    Warminster,pa
    This seems pretty solid, I'll give him a call and see. Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by gummy jones View Post
    if you live in wv my guy in elm grove charges 20 bones per 4473 (not per gun)
    Nope, in PA. Seems like you've got a good thing going though!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdawgbeav View Post
    I'm fairly certain that almost any FFL will work with you. Make some calls to the area, let them know what you want to do and see if they will cut you a break.
    I've yet to have any of the few that I've worked with cut a deal, most want a per item fee from my asking around.

    Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post
    I've seen this before, and found FFLs for single purchases on there. However it only lists their single purchase rate, not their "multiple" purchase rate despite needing only one form.

Similar Threads

  1. Good NFA location Bucks/Montco for multiple transfers
    By Gotch11B in forum NFA/Class 3/Title II
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 21st, 2015, 06:21 PM
  2. Where to get a good upper at a decent price?
    By RocketFoot in forum Rifles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: December 8th, 2013, 01:50 AM
  3. Decent Body armor and price.. ??
    By sapreaper in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 21st, 2012, 04:46 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops