Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Arrow Polk County Florida Sheriff schools PC reporter over use of term "gun fight"

Watch as a Florida Sheriff makes no apologies to some feckless, PC hack reporter whose panties got in a bunch because the sheriff had dared use the scary, term "gun fight" when discussing pursuit and capture of some animals who slaughtered a mother and daughter in their home...

Source: Gunz.buzz

WATCH: Politically Correct Reporter Asks Sheriff a Stupid Question, the Sheriff Puts Him in His Place!
    January 17, 2015 By Greg Campbell 14 Comments

Despite the decidedly anti-police rhetoric that has been spewed from liberals in recent months, the fact remains that law enforcement officers have an extremely tough jobs to do. While there are, on occasion, bad apples, the profession as a whole demands respect.

When a politically-correct reporter questioned Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd of Polk County, Florida, on his language used to describe the apprehension of criminals, Sheriff Judd would have none of it and fired back.

Recently, Judd noted that he and his deputies were trying to apprehend some dangerous killers and that he and his deputies were ready for a “gunfight” if they did not come peacefully. One reporter on Friday questioned Judd’s use of the word “gunfight” and asked if he regretted saying that.

The reporter questioned:

“I think everybody understands the gravity of what happened and the urgency and the response that you took. Some of the comments you made last night about shooting the suspects, possibly, and the comments today about ‘ready for a gunfight’ — was that in the heat of the moment? Do you have any regret about that?”
    The four wanted suspects were wanted for a pawn shop robbery as well as firing at police and brutally murdering two women. The suspects were finally cornered and apprehended.

Judd responded:

“I not only have no regret, I’m pretty excited about telling you that — that’s exactly what would’ve happened. Make no mistake about it, there’s nothing about politically correct in a gun fight. There’s nothing about politically correct when you are keeping people alive and well and safe. And the people of this community and these law enforcement officers come first.”
    “I meant every word of it then, and I mean every word of it now,” he continued. “If you surrender peacefully, that’s the way we prefer it. You start pointing guns at us, you can not only plan on, but you can guarantee that we are going to shoot you.”
    People are dead, killers are on the loose and this reporter’s question is about the sheriff’s language?

This is how leaders respond to these kinds of ridiculous challenges by sniveling liberals.
    Last edited by Gman106; January 19th, 2015 at 02:30 AM.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt