Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Fayette County)

Default Re: Washington County Fairgrounds Gun Show (1/10 & 1/11)

Quote Originally Posted by WCGS View Post
    We missed the last couple gun shows, but we are back for this one. We will be running a special on Aero Precision AR15 Stripped Lower Receivers for $59 out the door (MSRP is $85) and will have about 10 of our machine guns for you guys to check out, plus you can sign up to win one of the five free slots for the May 23rd machine gun shoot.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/aspx/sto...il.aspx?pid=49

Here's the list of stuff we plan on bringing to the show, so stop by and say hello if you can make it.

MG-34
    H&K MP5-N
    H&K G36K
    Walther MPK
    H&K HK53
    M16 50 Beowulf SBR
    US Army Thompson M1A1
    Romanian AK-47
    IWI Uzi
    Armalite AR-50A1 .50 BMG

I don't plan on being there on Sunday. I'll probably be in the room where the bathrooms are, but not definite.
    I tried finding you on Saturday but I had no luck. I was working a table so I didn't have much time to spend on the search though. Was really looking forward to checking out those AR recievers. I did have a nice chat with a local police officer today who gave me one of your business cards and said he knew someone from the business.

(Allegheny County)

Drove down this morning with my wife and a friend. Walked around the show, in and out in 1 hour. Nothing purchased. Looked around for a S&W Shield 9mm w/out safety - best price I saw was at -----------

Anthony Arms' Table...$379
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    I tried finding you on Saturday but I had no luck. I was working a table so I didn't have much time to spend on the search though. Was really looking forward to checking out those AR recievers. I did have a nice chat with a local police officer today who gave me one of your business cards and said he knew someone from the business.
    We will be at the next show with ALL the MG toys (only had one table this time so could only fit 10 MG's on it) and we hope to have 50+ of those lower receivers. We sold out of the stripped lowers within 30 minutes, so hopefully we can bring many more next time.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 100-10x View Post
    Ten bucks a can, from CNC Survival Supply!
    I know. He sent me a PM in the morning to let me know about them.
    I'm broke though, so no gun stuff for a while.

On a positive not, someone gave me an ammo can for Christmas. LOL
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Fayette County)

We will be at the next show with ALL the MG toys (only had one table this time so could only fit 10 MG's on it) and we hope to have 50+ of those lower receivers. We sold out of the stripped lowers within 30 minutes, so hopefully we can bring many more next time.
    Well at least I don't feel as bad for missing you now since you wouldn't have had any lowers left by the time I got a chance to look around. But I will definitely look you up the next time around.

(Beaver County)

Thanks for stopping by our table to say Hi. Did Rick stop by to see you ? He was at our table for awhile.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I know. He sent me a PM in the morning to let me know about them.
    I'm broke though, so no gun stuff for a while.

On a positive not, someone gave me an ammo can for Christmas. LOL
    They were $9 per 30 cal can! Not even $10! I should of loaded them with gun show hot sauce, jerky, fudge, and gutter seal!
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Washington County)

We just ordered 50 of those same Aero Precision lowers, so we will be better stocked for the April show. Also we plan on bringing about 50 of the 80% lowers, still working on getting a deal on them.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Allegheny County)

We just ordered 50 of those same Aero Precision lowers, so we will be better stocked for the April show. Also we plan on bringing about 50 of the 80% lowers, still working on getting a deal on them.
    That was my first stop, I wanted to scoop one of them up early. I knew they wouldn't last long. I was the guy that had to beg you to take my money...lol. It was nice meeting you.

Was the MG free shoot raffled off already?

Thanks

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by W4hl View Post
    That was my first stop, I wanted to scoop one of them up early. I knew they wouldn't last long. I was the guy that had to beg you to take my money...lol. It was nice meeting you.

Was the MG free shoot raffled off already?

Thanks
    Thanks for stopping by the table and I'm glad you got one, they sold out within 20 minutes. I'm bringing 50 to the next show, so hopefully they last a little longer.

The five free tickets for the May 23rd Machine Gun Shoot will be chosen on the Evening Daily Number from February 10th to 14th. Paid tickets go on sale Feb 15th. To be entered into the free drawing, simply send us an email or post card with subject "Machine Gun Shoot Drawing" by Feb 1st.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast