Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Mountain Lion sighting

Quote Originally Posted by Ta tang View Post
    Never heard anything about big cats along camp DelMont i’m a mile away but there is a really big strip of rocky woods for miles along the Unami creek. Seen a young moose about 8 or 10 yrs ago along rt209 in the Delaware water gap park in pike county, told somebody and they said I was full of shit moose don’t exist here. Found a article about the sighting along the Delaware water gap in NJ and PA shortly after doing a google search, I was convinced it was a moose but it ran across the road incredibly fast I just couldn’t believe it was a horse since it’s hoofs were huge.
    You should talk to Ron Haldeman. He saw them picking one up on the side of the road in the late 90's. Stan Perlman saw on on PA turnpike on center guard rail in 2016, I saw one twice, once in the Terwood Reserve, once a mile away in Lower Moreland stalking deer across a road. In 1995, Two of us heading to work in Jim Thorpe were getting on the turnpike and a large Mountain lion was in the center of the road slapping a opossum and when we came upon us it leaped out of the road. Later that night the TV crew spotted a mountain lion in a school play ground 6 miles away. We have them and you can't possible see them normally. They are extremely fast have keen vision and sense of smell. I tracked one here and lost it's tracks in a creek bed. I was looking for it's den. I have prints, a tape of it vocalizing at 3:00 in the A.M.after my dog started winning telling me something was wrong. I have a trail cam set and have gotten pictures of everything even an eagle so far. I will get you a picture it is just a matter of time.

Sure we will ask those guys right after we finish interviewing cousin Cletus about his back yard Yetti, and Laurel and Hardey about their trip to Bogey land.

Mountain lions aren’t ninjas they are easily spotted and tracked in the locations where they inhabit and populate especially when so close to largely populated areas. They often wind up in back yards looking for an easy meal and dead on the side of the road the same way deer and other breeding wild animals do.

Your bi monthly bull shit is just that. Bring some real proof that you can prove was taken by you, otherwise your just a freaking long term trolling liar.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 14th, 2019 at 12:01 AM.

(Bucks County)

How about Ron Perlman?

(Bucks County)

Hey Chuck-
    I think your dog was right trying to tell you something's wrong.
    He was trying to tell you to slow down on the Irish Mist, just sayin'.
    Mountain lion indeed.
    Last edited by cdi; January 14th, 2019 at 07:29 PM.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Bucks County)

I can't believe this. Must be a result of reading these posts.

Last night I dreamed we were driving, probably in middle Bucks county, and when stopped for some reason, a multi-brown spotted cougar stepped into view, peered menacingly at us, and leaped out of sight. Man, was that real!! (This morning I realized the "cougar's" coloring matched that of a feral cat that mooches from us).

I can see where memory might confuse a long-ago dream with something real. Happened to me. Years ago I was semi-convinced a colleague and I had been for a ride in an airship over the township and neighboring entities. The problem was, I only had memory of being aloft and watching the pilot at the controls. There were no other details, such as where we boarded, departed, returned, disembarked et cetera. One day I remembered to ask my associate if we had done that.

He said No, we were schmoozed by 3M in a ride in a Gulfstream in a purchase bid, (that I had down pat), but never in a blimp.

Point being, that puzzling "memory" of being in an airship was vivid enough to create uncertainty.

(Beaver County)

Cyclops
    That is exactly where my husband and I saw one. We were coming up out of Renovo on 144 and one ran across the road RIGHT in front of our car. There was no way of denying that is what it was. It was in late September of 2011.

LMAO ! So funny or pathetic that this OP posts is still being resurrected ! Why does no one say the have seen GOD ? Because GOD is everywhere and I think only GOD can put an end to these posts !

(Carbon County)

About 5 - 6 years ago I was driving through Schnecksville and saw something weird hit on the side of the road. Traffic was bad and I kept going. I told my girlfriend she was going to think I was nuts, but I thought I saw a dead kangeroo laying along the road. She agreed, I was nuts. A couple days later she showed me an article in the paper. Apparently some kangeroos escaped from the Trexler Game Preserve. Mystery solved. Big cats in PA? Maybe, but not native to PA. A small bear leaves a round print, and in loose snow or dirt....
    The trailcam photo from Albrightsville? Total bullshit. You can barely find a deer track around there let alone a big cat track. It would be eating dogs by now.

(Bucks County)

I saw a lynx near Quakertown 2 days ago.... but then I realized it was an outdoor cat

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    I saw a lynx near Quakertown 2 days ago.... but then I realized it was an outdoor cat
    Funny you mention that.

I was charged by a cape buffalo up here in Perry County. Then I realized it was a windblown shopping cart.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast