Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default how the hunts been going.

so i've been looking to add another to my small collection(xd9 and rem870 with knoxx spec ops) so i've been looking into either a wasr type or another handgun so i've been looking into m&p40 another XD but 45cal or possibly a used sig. so far ace firearms has ok prices,braverman arms was very friendly on the phone with good prices on XD but doesn't carry any AK types. lastly i went to anthony arms... didn't see any wasr's but did have m&p highest $$ around, no XD's and i asked when the next one's coming in only for him to tell me he's run out of money and won't be ordering anything. should have known something was wrong when i drove into a parking lot that hasn't been plowed or salted. and we havn't gotten that much snow just a couple inches in the last week but it's still there?

sum it all up:
    braverman arms, good pricing and very friendly. doesn't carry any ak types don't know about AR's

ace firearms, ok service decent selection but not the lowest pricing. big plus-4 month layaway

anthony arms, high pricing and bad first impression. made it to my do not buy list.

dunham's, large selection of all century's wasr's with cheap pricing.

i called CDNN- only has 9mm sig 226 used,also called ky imports- no sigs at all.

so next week i'll either be going to dunhams or braverman's but i will be paying a visit to ace to put something on layaway gotta trade in my FL driver's license for my PA first. stupid laws

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: how the hunts been going.

You can try Federal Firearms in Oakdale (412) 221-0300
    I'm not sure of the status of Firearms Unlimited (412) 221-3500. They may be closed down.

(Allegheny County)

Last I drove by Firearms Unlimited they looked open.

You might also try Sportsmens Warehouse off Camp Horn Road.

There is a small guy down in Canonsburg called Gun Runners (not Todd on this site) that sells new guns at I believe 25.00 over cost. He orders everything so you have to take what comes in unless it is broken.

(Allegheny County)

where do you live at in allegheny? north, south, pittsburgh?

bravermans are decent guys, good prices...bought a gun off them a while back.

sportsmans warehouse has a decent selection, prices are on the mid to high side though. dont expect to get much help if they are busy.

it may be a bit of a haul for you, but i'd highly recommend sportsmans supply in butler http://www.sportsmanssupplyco.com/index.html you wont find any nicer guys around...theres always a few staff around and they are really helpful....the website really doesnt do the store justice

(Allegheny County)

i'm right next to dormont. i'll give sportsmans supply a call. thanks!