Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Kel Tec P-32

Default My Kel Tec P-32

All I can say is the P-32 is one excellent pocket pistol. I have put 100 flawless rounds thru it and it shoots well one hand or two. I have fired a small .380 and it is much to snappy and would not want to shoot more than about 10 rounds. With the P-32 I can shoot 50 rounds and be ready to shoot 50 more. I just want people to know how nice this gun is. Dependable, accurate enough, and goes bang every time you pull the trigger.
    If you are looking for a pocket gun, before you buy a small .380 try and shoot a Kel Tec P-32, I believe you will really like it.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: My Kel Tec P-32

+1 I have had no problems with my P32. First choice for a gun fight?? No, but it is always on me.

(Bucks County)

I always have a P32 on me if it isnt the P11. It disappears in a pocket. I own a few Keltecs.
    Gotta stay awake, gotta try and shake off this creeping malaise

(Chester County)

One problem I had with the P-32 is trying to eject a Wolf HP unspent round. The ejection port was too short when the barrel moved to the rear while cycling the slide - causing the round to jam.

If this is a carry piece, check 'dud' round ejection with your ammo while holding the pistol pointed in both the up and down position.
    IANAL

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tmygun View Post
    I think the velocity would be too low in the little Kel-Tec to even bother with hollow points. I'd stick with hardball ammo.
    I agree and use FMJ although I'm sure there are many who carry HPs and are unaware of the ejection issue. Better to check now before exigent circumstances arise.
    IANAL

(Bucks County)

I love my wife's P32. That little thing has never skipped a beat. It's surprisingly comfortable to shoot and it's accuracy defies the laws of physics.

The Geco FMJ is the stuff to carry in a .32acp. Hollow points at that velocity are pretty much useless. Goldenlokki's tests showed it was the most effective round by a decent margin. The Fiocchi FMJ isn't bad either.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Dr. Silverman stopped a mass shooting with 32acp earlier this year!
    ...and they have a plan...

I use HP's at the range and have had no problem. But I carry fmj. I have used HP's in both my .32's with no problems. But mostly I shoot and carry fmj. People do not realize how good the .32 acp is. It will go thru 4 layers of denim and penetrate 14 inches in balistic gel with fmj. For me the .32 acp fits perfectly well for carry and home defense.

(Monroe County)

It's funny cause I have a P32 for sale right now. I HATE that firearm and can't wait for it to sell. Maybe it's because I have larger than most hands, but I really do hate that thing. I'd have to say I put about 50 rounds (or less) through it, that's how much I hated shooting it. I upgraded to a Kahr CM9, fits me better.
    Last edited by Tootie; December 17th, 2014 at 09:22 AM.

Is the P-32 smaller than the .380 and is the recoil a lot less than the .380?
    My wife is having trouble with recoil. She has a .22 but I would like her to have something bigger. She doesn't like the snappy .380.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast