Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Glock 21

(Cumberland County)

Default Glock 21

Picked up my Police Traded Glock 21 today. Happy with price and gun itself. The frame serial number matches slide and barrel, but has a "1" prefix added. My lgs is pretty sure that means the frame was replaced at some point - does this sound accurate? From what I have googled, it seems right. I don't see any issues with this.......

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

Default Re: Glock 21

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    My lgs is pretty sure that means the frame was replaced at some point -
    I've read the same thing....1 prefix shows gun needed the frame upgrade and that it was completed. Looks like you got a Glock with a new frame. Awesome.
    BCM and Glock...for a bigger pile of 'cold dead hands' brass.

(Cumberland County)

Finally took the 21 out today for first time with a bunch of other guns. All of the guns I fired did great, but the 21 hands down most accurate of all the 45's ( and they were all good ). Really amazed at how accurate it was, another happy Glock purchase!
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Lackawanna County)

Finally took the 21 out today for first time with a bunch of other guns. All of the guns I fired did great, but the 21 hands down most accurate of all the 45's ( and they were all good ). Really amazed at how accurate it was, another happy Glock purchase!
    Sweet
    neckbeard extrordinaire

(Bucks County)

Compared to what other .45s? the 21 is a great gun but it is big and heavy which aids in its ability to be fired accurately, much like a 1911

Also maybe you just like the Glock sight radius better than your other .45's.....i still need to add a 21 to my collection, my G36 is so lonely

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Svickstc View Post
    Compared to what other .45s? the 21 is a great gun but it is big and heavy which aids in its ability to be fired accurately, much like a 1911

Also maybe you just like the Glock sight radius better than your other .45's.....i still need to add a 21 to my collection, my G36 is so lonely
    I had my recently acquired Ballester Molina, HK USP 45C, Smith and Wesson CS45 and the Glock 21. I actually don't car for the standard Glock sites much - need to upgrade this one to better ones - but dead on every shot. The others were also good, in order probably 21, usp, cs45 then Ballester.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Lancaster County)

I noticed that about the one I had. It was extremely accurate.

It was too large for me, really, so I sold it off but sometimes I miss it.

The G30 I got afterwards wasn't as accurate, though.