AFTERSHOW REPORT

The "Harrisburg" show being on this same weekend and with large "Oakes, PA & York, PA" gunshows next weekend, didn't help.

Overall, I thought it was an okay gun show. I wish there had been more gun dealers present along with more parts, reloading and accessories vendors, etc..

There were some empty tables and a few dealers that spread out to cover space. Again, were talking "Scranton, PA" here. This area is never going to host a real "mega-show". The 500 ( +/- ) tables show held down at the arena in Wilkes-Barre a few month ago wasn't considered a great show by the public & vendors either.

Gun shows are like a moving storefront with rotating vendors, you have to stop in and check the place out. You'll never know what your going to find inside. Local gunshops in the area cannot stock the variety and diversity of merchandise that might be at gunshow.

I hear you guys (gals) complaining, but what were you looking for that you didn't find !!

Did pay to enter the show and not really find something to buy !!

There where some great deals at the show, you just had to look for them:

Primers for $ 25.00 a thousand
Lg. Ammo cans for $ 15.00
New AR15 & AK47 mags for $ 10.00
9mm bulk ammo for $ 125.00 per 500 rounds

If you've been doing and/or attending gunshows for the past years, you've seen the changes in prices and availability of merchandise. Remember when gas was around $ 1.80 per gallon when the current president was elected to office just six years ago. Some of you can remember when it was even lower. There's a really good chance that it will never return to those prices, etc...

If your local and/or drove into town for the show - I'm glad you attended.

If you bought from me ( I was the magazine vendor next to the large ammo dealer ) and any of the other vendors set-up at the show. Thanks !!