Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default WTS: Satin Nickel Makarov

I have a slightlyused Makarov for sale. I only have 250 rounds through this pistol. The pistol was imported by B West in AZ. Pistol has a Satin Nickel finish and has adjustable sights. This pistol is chambered in .380 ACP, so this is not a converted .380 and comes with 2 matching mags. I also put on Pearce grips on the pistol. Makarovs are great little pistols...I own 3 Makarovs, but this is the only one chambered for .380. I also havae the original box and tool for it as well. $250

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: WTS: Satin Nickel Makarov

Everyone who has one seems to love it. Good price....should go quick for ya.
    "Ya only need legs to kick ass baby boy" - Bartender in Feast III

(York County)

dang, now you've got me thinking.

Don't think...just react, Lee. I was thinking about meeting Omni to do the Saiga deal and he lives in Harrisburg. I was just out in Harrisburg last weekend doing a deal with Omni, so I might be coming out there again. Let me know if you want her.

Seeing how we have had previous dealings...I'll throw in an extra mag, since I know you want a compact pistol for carry. That way you will have 3 mags.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRUNNERS OF PA View Post
    Everyone who has one seems to love it. Good price....should go quick for ya.
    I'll second that. I bought an East German Mak in the early 90s. I liked it so much I bought a second one so Search & Destroy* would each have one when they're adults, and I'm wheelchair-bound.

* That's Search & Destroy, LLC. Plots hatched, insurrections organized, rebellions put down, dogs walked, Christmas gift speculation & other sundry divinations, horses tended, gossip started, slander put down, fashion trends judged & clothing consultations. Freelance sniping negotiable.

(Bucks County)

Crap! I really want in on this, but I'm currently staring at a fairly tall stack of unpaid bills. January 2007 was VERY bad to me!
    Last edited by Arcana71; November 20th, 2008 at 02:40 AM.

(Dauphin County)

PM sent on the mak
    In Theory there is no difference between theory and practice,

In Practice, there is.

(Washington County)

Maks are great guns. My Russian Mak was the second handgun I bought - about 12 years ago - and it is still my main carry gun, over the other few dozen handguns I own. I've put about 1800rds through it and it has NEVER jammed! Left it loaded for months at a time, flicked off the safety, and emptied a mag no problem.

Mine is in 9x18, no experience with the .380's.

Vince
    www.bloomautomatic.com - Golf Ball Launchers for AR-15, SKS, FAL, and many others

www.bloomautomatic.com/lbsc - Long Branch Sportsman's Club, Long Branch, PA

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    I have a slightlyused Makarov for sale. I only have 250 rounds through this pistol. The pistol was imported by B West in AZ. Pistol has a Satin Nickel finish and has adjustable sights. This pistol is chambered in .380 ACP, so this is not a converted .380 and comes with 2 matching mags. I also put on Pearce grips on the pistol. Makarovs are great little pistols...I own 3 Makarovs, but this is the only one chambered for .380. I also havae the original box and tool for it as well. $250

IS THIS PISTOL STILL AVAILABLE?
    EMAIL ME AT : dsb1026@yahoo.com
    THANKS