Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northampton County)

Default Anyone recommend an AAC stocking dealer near Northampton County?

I'm looking for an AAC 556-SD, M4-2000 or possibly 762-SDN-6. I've been ordering from sites like Quiet Riot in GA, SS in TX, Cherokee Gun in GA there prices shipped with my FFL transfer fee & ATF tax seems to be cheaper than I can ever find locally. I'd prefer to support a local business but its kind of hard when you save several hundred shopping online.. Anyone recommend a dealer with stock on hand and reasonable prices, I'd be willing to drive an hour from Bangor.. I've used Matt @ TacticalEdge, great guy to deal with but hes too far away.

Thanks,
    Mike

(Pike County)

Default Re: Anyone recommend an AAC stocking dealer near Northampton County?

The only class 3 I've found with anything in stock did have a Advanced Armament 762-SDN-6 back in October was King Shooter in King of Prussia but that was just about a month ago. I was looking for a SWR specwar can, which they did not have in stock but ordered for me, which was in stock from their distributor. Form 3 is running just over 30 days so I'm expecting a call this week to finalize my form 4.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Anyone recommend an AAC stocking dealer near Northampton County?

Quote Originally Posted by Oicani View Post
    The only class 3 I've found with anything in stock did have a Advanced Armament 762-SDN-6 back in October was King Shooter in King of Prussia but that was just about a month ago. I was looking for a SWR specwar can, which they did not have in stock but ordered for me, which was in stock from their distributor. Form 3 is running just over 30 days so I'm expecting a call this week to finalize my form 4.
    Thanks, they still have it listed on their website but price is too high IMO. Would save little over $50 buying online with my FFL's transfer fee and only drive 2 miles to pick it up vs over an hour.. Guess I'll just wait and see what deals SS and QRF have for Black Friday.