Because since I can't shoot, I keep buying more gunz!!

And its everything I wanted in 1911(well, minus two things really), and I got good deal on it!

Springfield 1911 loaded SS.

I was able to get good deal on it, because of following 2 issues, which nothing that can possibly hinder performance of weapon in anyway shape or form...

Anyway, I had Para Ordenance PX745S, which I liked, but there were few things I wanted(like replace its plastic trigger with metal one, Ambi safety, memory grip safety, and front surration) to do which would cost some money, and i figure if I'm gonna do that, I'll just new gun with it on it already(if I can get it cheap enough).
But no matter how much money I spend on Para, I could not changed the fact its frame was cast, not forged. I think SA 1911 Loaded is Forged frame, slide, and barrel.
Not to mention my Para was more target shooting oriented, and I did have some minor issues with JHP feeding(very minor, but none the less an issue), and past SA 1911 I had was 100% reliable.

So I got it for $700, and they gave me $660 for my Para(I think MSRP is something like $900+).
Can't beat that...

2 things I wish this gun did have is night sight and checkered front strap tho...