Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Never thought I would see the day, firearms for sale at KoP mall

I don't normally shop at Dicks but we were at the King of Prussia Mall today and they just recently opened up a new store where the Sears was. I was curious if they sold firearms at this location so I cruised through.

Sure enough, they have a hunting section with some rifles and shotguns for sale. Ammo too. Typical Dicks selection and prices. I'm not a big fan of them but was surprised to see any type of firearm for sale at the KoP mall.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Never thought I would see the day, firearms for sale at KoP mall

Oh for the love of God - it's a freaking epidemic of people who enjoy being buttfucked by the antis.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Oh for the love of God - it's a freaking epidemic of people who enjoy being buttfucked by the antis.
    DICKS!!!!...Slowly I turned...step by step..inch by inch...

(Lackawanna County)

I'm guessing the OP is unaware of Dick's dick move. As we were all in his shoes at one time or another in our lives regarding any number of things, I'll share a post of mine from awhile back to enlighten him.

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    This is very true.

While I do not agree with, I would understand Dick's moving away from AR's in the aftermath of Sandy Hook. I'd imagine the $$ Dick's made on the sales of AR's paled in comparison to the amount they made on soccer balls, tennis shoes, golf clubs, etc. As a business, they want to retain the largest number of customers as possible (even at the expense of others). They'd rather lose the gun enthusiasts than the much more numerous soccer mom's who may be offended by buying their kids sports equipment in the same store that sells those evil black rifles.

What ticked many gun owners off is that they went beyond removing AR's from their shelves. They cancelled orders (even fully paid for orders) of AR's which were ordered prior to Sandy Hook...which they had in stock and ready to ship. Suddenly, the people who had purchased these rifles got order cancellations and a $100 gift card. To make matters worse, the purchase price on an AR went through the roof (and available supplies dwindled), so guy who already thought they would be getting the rifle they purchased from Dicks could not even go to another store to get an AR for anywhere near the price they had already purchsed one for from Dicks.

To add insult to injury, Dicks had just made a large purchase of ARs from a manufacturer (I believe Troy if my memory serves me correctly) so they had a large inventory of them in stock...what to do with these rifles that were already paid for and promised to customers before their sales were cancelled as well as those they had to stock the shelves of their stores?? Well, they didn't want to piss of the scared soccer moms, so they opened a spin off store, Field & Stream, to sell outdoors and hunting stuff...fewer soccer balls and more tents and guns...think Cablea's. They figured that nobody would really notice it was really Dicks in disguise. Well, we did.

So, that's where phuck Dicks and Field & Stream comes in...Empty Mag usually adds a few more colorful items to the list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    LOL...

(Bucks County)

Sounds like a great way to kill time and do good while the spouse-person is shopping at the mall. Like this..

You walk in, look at the guns, take up a lot of the Dickworker time showing you stuff, then....

...say thanks and go to your favorite neighborhood gun store that has stuck with us over the years and buy the gat there.

Wasting employee time costs Dick's money.

Phuque Deeks

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    DICKS!!!!...Slowly I turned...step by step..inch by inch...
    For the yougin's that probably never saw that skit.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Go to the bathromm and drop off a. "Clogger".

Throw the toilet paper into the other stall and take the papertowles
    . Spit gum into the urinal and cover the eyesensor with black electrical tape. On the urinal sensors

Get a pair of pants and some boots from off the floor and make it look kie someones pooping in srall #2.

Someone did this at my work, sm,ed for.days.
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Delaware County)

No need to slam me guys, I said I am not a fan of them. I am aware of their past and have not shopped there since. Note, I joined this forum before all you guys did, I've been shooting for over 30 years

If you are not familiar with this area, this part of PA is *very* liberal. We've lost at least 6 mom and pop gun stores in the last decade. I work in software development in the area and many of my coworkers are very antigun. My wife is a paralegal and many of her coworkers are also antigun.

The KoP mall is one of the largest in the entire country and is a mecca for the liberal shopper in PA and surrounding states like NJ and NY.

My only point was that I never thought I would see firearms for sale in that mall. It is an interesting development.
    Last edited by zephyr; November 16th, 2014 at 10:21 AM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    No need to slam me guys, I said I am not a fan of them. I am aware of their past and have not shopped there since. Note, I joined this forum before all you guys did, I've been shooting for over 30 years

If you are not familiar with this area, this part of PA is *very* liberal. We've lost at least 6 mom and pop gun stores in the last decade. I work in software development in the area and many of my coworkers are very antigun. My wife is a paralegal and many of her coworkers are also antigun.

The KoP mall is one of the largest in the entire country and is a mecca for the liberal shopper in PA and surrounding states like NJ and NY.

My only point was that I never thought I would see firearms for sale in that mall. It is an interesting development.
    Well King Shooters Supply is close to the KOP mall, and maybe that's the only real gun store left in the area. Still good to see big box stores still carrying guns.

The Philly burbs are getting more, and more liberal. Very sad.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast