Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Firearms Auction...Hatfield, PA...

Details

Auction: Tuesday, November 18 at 12:00 PM ET

Preview: 8:00 AM ET Day of Auction

Bid live at the auction center, absentee bids accepted and selected lots are available live online.

*ending time may vary

All Firearms Sold under State and Federal Laws.

Firearms including 350+ lots of Modern, Sporting, Collectible, Military and Antique arms and accessories.

Revolvers: S&W models 15-3, 19-3, victory model, 1899 US Army, 686; Colt 1896 Navy, 1896 Army, Cobra, Python; Ruger SP101, GP100; and more.

Semi-Auto Handguns: Sig-Sauer P226; Glock Models 17, 19, 26; Colt 1911’s, series 70 gold cup National match, Delta elite in 10mm; Desert Eagle, AP-9, Taurus PT-1911, Cobray M11 Grizzly MK1 in 45 win mag; and more.

Military Handguns: Walther PP; P38’s P08 Luger 1911’s; Browning Hi-Power Nazi marked with capture papers; Model 1934 Mausers; CZ-82; CZ-27; and more.

Shotguns: Franch SPAS-12; US marked Winchester model 12; Remington 870’s, 1100’s; Mossberg 500’s; and various other over under and side by side double barrel shotguns.

Hunting Rifles: Parker Hale; custom Mausers; Browning BAR; Winchester 94’s, 1894’s, 1892’s, 1895’s; Winchester model 70’s; Remington 700’s; plus custom heavy barrel targeted rifles in various calibers.

Military Style Rifles: AR-15’s; AK-47’s; Armalite 180 Costa Mesa; M1 Carbines; M1 Garands; 1903; 1903-A3; Finish Soumi; SKS; K98’s; VZ-24’s; M91-30’s; Enfields; and more.

Accessories: Holsters, ammunition, scopes and more.

Antiques: 1816 Springfields; Whitney; 1873 Springfield; British Snyder Carbine; Burside Carbine; Remington LEE 1882; Remington Rolling Block; and more.

http://www.alderferauction.com/aucti...earms-auction/

I've been to a few of their auctions (guns), and they always have a bunch of guns up for bid. Some really nice weapons can be had for reasonable bids. Typically filled with about 100-130 bidders, but most are sight-seers looking for that lost-treasure item.

See website for details.

(Lehigh County)

Talking Re: Firearms Auction...Hatfield, PA...

Don't forget to figure in the 20%+ buyers premium when you bid! Unfortunately they have joined a number of others in trying to price themselves out of the market in my opinion. And this is from someone who has made a number of purchases from them in the past!
    I will say that the auction can be interesting just to see some of the pieces that come thru. I have had the opportunity to handle some guns that I could only dream about owning. This is true of many of the gun auctions out there, so don't let me scare you away.
    Last edited by gghbi; November 15th, 2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Added comment

(Pike County)

Default Re: Firearms Auction...Hatfield, PA...

Thanks for posting this louie!

Anyone see any Heckler & Koch guns up for bid?

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    Don't forget to figure in the 20%+ buyers premium when you bid! Unfortunately they have joined a number of others in trying to price themselves out of the market in my opinion. And this is from someone who has made a number of purchases from them in the past!
    That's enough to make me not go.

I too have been going to this auction for many years as I live only a few miles away. Not any more! Yes , they upped the buyers fee to 20% (17% cash) , but they also moved the start time to 12-noon. That means I have to take a day off from work.

A few auctions ago , I consigned some guns from a large collection I bought but didn't fit my taste. Even with their 20% consignment fee , I made more money than I expected , but they seriously misrepresented the guns in their catalog. If an internet buyer bought them based on their description , they got screwed!

And the bidding gets ridiculous! Stuff goes for more than new , even before ya figure in fee , 6% PA sales tax and unless you have an FFL , they charge $5 for pics and you must buy a $5 trigger lock for each gun!
    Last edited by abner13; November 15th, 2014 at 01:36 PM.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!