Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Next time you see a Penn State Alumni

Say Thanks.
    It appears they would rather have a Communist in office than Corbett.
    I know Corbett was a moderate and not the best choice but Wolf?
    So every time we have to watch another gun control fight during the next 4 years, think twice before watching penn state. Also when seeing a car with a penn state bumper sticker show them they're number one(Make sure you use your left hand to match their party affiliation)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/na...bett_loss.html

(Chester County)

Default Re: Next time you see a Penn State Alumni

Fuck those PSU assholes who voted for Wolf simply as retribution for Corbett...

(Perry County)

As an alumnus I can say there are many of us that despise the worshipers of saint Jo. There are also many PA residents that never attended PSU but still are fanatical about PSU football. Many of them were too stupid to even understand the nuance in Paterno's failures. I know, I've argued with many. So please don't think we all love Paterno. I don't, I dealt with him twice and he was an ass both times.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(York County)

I currently attend Penn State, and I didnt vote for Wolf. I was in my stat class, and when asked, a majority of the students in that class didnt vote for wolf either. I dont pay attention to football, and I never supported Paterno. However I do agree that a number of students who attend Penn State probably supported wolf. That college spews leftist ideology all about. I went to a student goverment meeting, and was forced to attend some diversity speech where some woman tried to make every white, straight, christian male feel like shit. This is the reality we are facing guys, and I am doing everything in my power to stop it. However I feel like I am alone in this fight. If any of you attend Penn State, dont buy into this shit. If you have children that are attending Penn State, make sure to teach them how to resist this brainwashing, and encourage them to get involved in the student government. When I was at that meeting, it felt like an echo chamber of toxic leftist ideology

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamltnblue View Post
    Say Thanks.
    It appears they would rather have a Communist in office than Corbett.
    I know Corbett was a moderate and not the best choice but Wolf?
    So every time we have to watch another gun control fight during the next 4 years, think twice before watching penn state. Also when seeing a car with a penn state bumper sticker show them they're number one(Make sure you use your left hand to match their party affiliation)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/na...bett_loss.html
    Way to paint with a broad brush.

Might as well say "Next time you see a gun owner … say thanks for all the murders committed with guns."
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

(Perry County)

The best thing to do is be strong in your convictions. Challenge the leftist assholes at every turn. They were there when I went in the 80's. They expect students to be good sheep and get very flustered when you hit them with facts and sound counter arguments. Facts are Kryptonite to leftists.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    As an alumnus I can say there are many of us that despise the worshipers of saint Jo. There are also many PA residents that never attended PSU but still are fanatical about PSU football. Many of them were too stupid to even understand the nuance in Paterno's failures. I know, I've argued with many. So please don't think we all love Paterno. I don't, I dealt with him twice and he was an ass both times.
    As a Temple alumnus you can bite me for filling Vets Stadium with all that "We Are... Penn State" crap back when we were all in the Big East.

(Chester County)

OP is not talking about PSU alumni who voted for Wolf because they align with his politics. He's referring to those who voted for him to get back at Corbett.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    OP is not talking about PSU alumni who voted for Wolf because they align with his politics. He's referring to those who voted for him to get back at Corbett.
    I don't think the number of people that foolish would have swung the election.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityK9Cop View Post
    As a Temple alumnus you can bite me for filling Vets Stadium with all that "We Are... Penn State" crap back when we were all in the Big East.
    Temple is so sad, we didn't have an insult for them. At least Pitt rated "Shit on Pitt." Making fun of Temple would be like spitting on the short bus riders.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast