Quote Originally Posted by mpyingling22 View Post
I travel a lot for work and if I need something local to butler I go to fenelton firearms. the only reason I go to sportsmens supply is to look around and handle the rifles
What he said^
There is no reason to support a LGS that treats you like crap. I am all for capitalism and making a profit, but I am also a big believer in being a good neighbor in your community and taking care of the local customers who allowed you to survive and thrive. If they want to extract every penny possible by selling online, fine, they have that right. We also have the right to tell them we don't like their policies by spending our dollars elsewhere, at a LGS that actually values us as customers. Fenelton firearms is such a place. I purchased several firearms from Sportsman's supply. I will no longer favor them with my business. I purchased my last firearm from Fenelton(a Ruger LCP). I paid a few bucks more than if i had ordered it online(a FEW bucks), but the service i received more than made up for the couple of bucks difference. There are times where the best VALUE is not the LOWEST price. A place like this has earned and deserves our support.