Wife and I went to look at furniture at John V Shultz and walked all over that store looking at everything they had. A nice young lady came up to us to ask us if we needed any help, we did, and she showed us around. Not even one mention of my gun at all. Some of the other sales people did come by and other suits came out of the back, but nothing was said not a peep. Business as usual. NICE......
After that we went to Mill Creek mall to some clothing stores and walked around in there for about a hour. That made me a little nervous in the mall only, just because of all the mall stuff lately. No problems....
Then we went to our favorite Texas road house for dinner. I stood their holding the door open for about 10 people leaving and then about five coming in. We stood there in the entrance way for about 15 minutes waiting on our table. I know I got a couple looks from some patrons but that was it, no problems. Before all this traveling we stopped at the Shell station to fill up, again no problems.
I told my wife that no matter where we go today I was going to open carry, she said ok....She carries cc in purse. I carried a Ruger SR 9 in a folbus paddle holster on right side. The only place that made me nervous was walking into the mall entrance with a bunch of younger kids hanging out at the doors. What a great day and an awsome meal