Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default 22lr ammo at TargetMaster

Was at TargetMaster in Chadds Ford over the weekend. They had Rem bucket of bullets (few dozen) for 74.95. Also couple case of 5000 ThunderDuds for a pretty good price. That was the 1400 "new and improved" Remingtons. Pleanty left Sunday afternoon. Lots of other 22lr (bricks and bulks) but sold only with gun purchase or rental.

That place has really improved in all areas, even customer service.

Default Re: 22lr ammo at TargetMaster

Quote Originally Posted by redwin89 View Post
    Was at TargetMaster in Chadds Ford over the weekend. They had Rem bucket of bullets (few dozen) for 74.95. Also couple case of 5000 ThunderDuds for a pretty good price. That was the 1400 "new and improved" Remingtons. Pleanty left Sunday afternoon. Lots of other 22lr (bricks and bulks) but sold only with gun purchase or rental.

That place has really improved in all areas, even customer service.
    I've read some of the flack that they get, but I've never had any problems there. And I've said it before, after Sandy Hook they often had ammo when other places did not. And while they did not sell it at pre Hook prices, they were relatively decent (compared to everyplace else, online and brick and mortar stores that I went to) I did not have the feeling that they were gouging.

(Chester County)

Default Re: 22lr ammo at TargetMaster

I was there last night. They still have many full cases of Remington golden bullet and CCI green label. I got the impression they will sell bricks to people now without buying a gun. They have a ton of stock. The sign is still up though.