Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    5,166
    Rep Power
    18424223

    Default Kimber Micro STS

    I don't think I've seen this talked about, but where did I miss this new/newer gun coming out ??!! Looks decent, priced around a SIG 238. I have always heard mixed reviews on Kimber - mostly "use to be great, now questionable". I like the looks of it. Anyone have one or have seen one ?

    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    (Philadelphia County)
    Posts
    1,669
    Rep Power
    16457825

    Default Re: Kimber Micro STS

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I don't think I've seen this talked about, but where did I miss this new/newer gun coming out ??!! Looks decent, priced around a SIG 238. I have always heard mixed reviews on Kimber - mostly "use to be great, now questionable". I like the looks of it. Anyone have one or have seen one ?

    I saw one at the last Oaks show. Was trying to decide whether I liked it or the Sig better. Both are almost like fine jewelry they're so nice. They're almost too pretty to use as a practical carry pistol. I've been wanting to get a Sig P238 rainbow tribal, but every time I have the opportunity to buy one, I've got more pressing financial matters to tend to.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
    (Cumberland County)
    Posts
    5,166
    Rep Power
    18424223

    Default Re: Kimber Micro STS

    Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    I saw one at the last Oaks show. Was trying to decide whether I liked it or the Sig better. Both are almost like fine jewelry they're so nice. They're almost too pretty to use as a practical carry pistol. I've been wanting to get a Sig P238 rainbow tribal, but every time I have the opportunity to buy one, I've got more pressing financial matters to tend to.
    Yeah, I have the rainbow titanium p238 ( i take a lot of grief for it from friends, lgs, etc ) lol, but I think it's different and I'm man enough to carry a rainbow gun

    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The 215, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    653
    Rep Power
    10089994

    Default Re: Kimber Micro STS

    Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Yeah, I have the rainbow titanium p238 ( i take a lot of grief for it from friends, lgs, etc ) lol, but I think it's different and I'm man enough to carry a rainbow gun

    A good friend of mine has a rainbow P239. I like it. No shit given here.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Scott Twp, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    272
    Rep Power
    2422258

    Default Re: Kimber Micro STS

    If this pops up in 9mm I might just have to snag one to compliment my P938

Similar Threads

  1. Kimber Micro carry or Sig P238
    By solrac7 in forum Pistols
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: March 21st, 2016, 12:47 AM
  2. [CLOSED] Larue LT751 Micro Mount and YHM Micro QDS Backup Iron Sights
    By titanse05 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 10th, 2014, 08:11 AM
  3. [CLOSED] 1911 Officer model/Kimber ultra mags - Kimber brand
    By lilb93 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 20th, 2010, 09:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops