Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Kimber Micro STS

I don't think I've seen this talked about, but where did I miss this new/newer gun coming out ??!! Looks decent, priced around a SIG 238. I have always heard mixed reviews on Kimber - mostly "use to be great, now questionable". I like the looks of it. Anyone have one or have seen one ?

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Kimber Micro STS

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    I don't think I've seen this talked about, but where did I miss this new/newer gun coming out ??!! Looks decent, priced around a SIG 238. I have always heard mixed reviews on Kimber - mostly "use to be great, now questionable". I like the looks of it. Anyone have one or have seen one ?

I saw one at the last Oaks show. Was trying to decide whether I liked it or the Sig better. Both are almost like fine jewelry they're so nice. They're almost too pretty to use as a practical carry pistol. I've been wanting to get a Sig P238 rainbow tribal, but every time I have the opportunity to buy one, I've got more pressing financial matters to tend to.

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    I saw one at the last Oaks show. Was trying to decide whether I liked it or the Sig better. Both are almost like fine jewelry they're so nice. They're almost too pretty to use as a practical carry pistol. I've been wanting to get a Sig P238 rainbow tribal, but every time I have the opportunity to buy one, I've got more pressing financial matters to tend to.
    Yeah, I have the rainbow titanium p238 ( i take a lot of grief for it from friends, lgs, etc ) lol, but I think it's different and I'm man enough to carry a rainbow gun

"Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    Yeah, I have the rainbow titanium p238 ( i take a lot of grief for it from friends, lgs, etc ) lol, but I think it's different and I'm man enough to carry a rainbow gun

A good friend of mine has a rainbow P239. I like it. No shit given here.

(Allegheny County)

If this pops up in 9mm I might just have to snag one to compliment my P938