Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CZ 2075 RAMI BD – 9mm

Im looking to pick up one of these bad boys in the near future if I can get a good price on it. Anyone have one that can tell me pros and cons?? I have a few CZ's and they are quality firearms for sure. Looking to carry it.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: CZ 2075 RAMI BD – 9mm

I have one and don't have any cons so far. I went shooting with Fealix a couple weeks ago and he had a FTF, but I am not sure why. I have about 300 rounds through it with no issues. As for pros, it comes with an extended 12 rd mag due to the 10 rd mag being hard to get your pinky finger around. It also has night sights and decocker which the standard RAMI doesn't have. I CC it when I need something with a small grip, such as when wearing my motorcycle jacket. I would recommend it to people looking for a small, concealable 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    I have one and don't have any cons so far. I went shooting with Fealix a couple weeks ago and he had a FTF, but I am not sure why. I have about 300 rounds through it with no issues. As for pros, it comes with an extended 12 rd mag due to the 10 rd mag being hard to get your pinky finger around. It also has night sights and decocker which the standard RAMI doesn't have. I CC it when I need something with a small grip, such as when wearing my motorcycle jacket. I would recommend it to people looking for a small, concealable 9mm.
    I appreciate the feed back. It kinda reminds me of my G26 I used to own. I think this is a better pistol all around. I have the CZ P01 SDP and CZ 75 PCR. Both are awesome weapons.

(Montgomery County)

i had one a few years ago that I ended up selling. I found myself carrying my G26 much more often because I could use the G17 mags as a spare. But the RAMI itself was fine, never had a hiccup with it.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCzbt View Post
    i had one a few years ago that I ended up selling. I found myself carrying my G26 much more often because I could use the G17 mags as a spare. But the RAMI itself was fine, never had a hiccup with it.
    yeah.. and I think the G26 is a little less wide then is the Rami if I recall.

(Bucks County)

My wife has one in .40 without the decocker and the alloy frame. It's a nice piece, never had any failures to feed or fire ever. Pretty accurate too for the barrel length. You need superman thumbs to top off the mags though, the springs are very stiff.

(Northampton County)

Be aware there was a batch of BDs that did not have tritium sights out last year.
    Know what you are buying if from an online vendor.

I've been wanting a regular one for a while now.
    Mine will get the SAO conversion with the CZC flat trigger/extended safety utilized. Comp hammer/springs etc. A clean and constant 3lbs will be very nice.

Full size CZ mags work too if you want to carry an extra mag.

Pros
    its a CZ. Can't go wrong.

Cons
    some say its too thick. I don't think so. Grip length is more of an issue for me than thickness when I choose to really hide a gun.
    Don't expect to buy an off the shelf holster if you like kydex. No biggie though as its not hard to order one.
    Last edited by Armor Snail; October 14th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.

(Indiana County)

If you're going off of manufacturers numbers, most of them list the widest point as the decocker/safety so the entire gun isn't as wide as the specs might make it out to be.

If you're happy with your P01 and PCR I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

But I have to wonder, the PCR/P01 is only slightly bigger than the Rami is (slightly longer barrel and slightly taller) so I don't really see a situation where the Rami would work and your other compacts wouldn't.

Read some of the opinions on here
    http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=29603.0

Quote Originally Posted by pittim View Post
    If you're going off of manufacturers numbers, most of them list the widest point as the decocker/safety so the entire gun isn't as wide as the specs might make it out to be.

If you're happy with your P01 and PCR I'm sure you'll be happy with it.

But I have to wonder, the PCR/P01 is only slightly bigger than the Rami is (slightly longer barrel and slightly taller) so I don't really see a situation where the Rami would work and your other compacts wouldn't.

Read some of the opinions on here
    http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=29603.0
    Yes.. very true but I wanted something that I could hide a little bit better. I really love the CZ's that I have and I also wanted to add another to the stable.

(Lancaster County)

I'm also seriously looking at a 2075. I've been impressed with my 75 and 85 and this seems to be a shrunk down version. My concern was also the size and thickness for carry, but some good points were brought up in this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast