Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default $ REWARD $ HELP FINDING DAD'S MOSIN PART 2

Gents, Ladies,

I've previously posted on this forum about the search my brothers and I are undertaking in an attempt to find my dad's Vietnam bring back Type 53 Mosin Nagant carbine. We have decided to offer a reward to anyone who can connect us with the current owner, whether or not that owner is willing to sell it back to us. See below:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: $ REWARD $ HELP FINDING DAD'S MOSIN PART 2

I can take a look through my collection for you but it's a long shot. It could have passed through so many hands since it was pawned and could have been tossed in a shed somewhere. Bring backs weren't what they are now and the fact that your dad still has the papers but not the rifle shows that. Now the papers are what gives all the value to the rifle without those to most collectors or sellers it's just another beat up T53 that may have missed it's import mark.

Good luck it would be awesome to hear one day you found it for your dad.

Appreciate that. One thing going for it was my dad is positive it had matching serial numbers and he said the condition was surprisingly very good. I'm hoping ... Good enough not to be thrown in a basement and forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySko View Post
    Gents, Ladies,

I've previously posted on this forum about the search my brothers and I are undertaking in an attempt to find my dad's Vietnam bring back Type 53 Mosin Nagant carbine. We have decided to offer a reward to anyone who can connect us with the current owner, whether or not that owner is willing to sell it back to us. See below:

Enlarged photo
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by bofafiller View Post
    The man: "God, how long is a million years?"God: "To me, it's about a minute."The man: "God, how much is a million dollars?"God: "To me it's a penny."The man: "God, may I have a penny?"God: "Wait a minute."A: Doctor, will I be able to play the piano after the operation?B: Yes, of course.A: Great! I never could before!
    I think you where looking for the joke thread
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly