Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Frein

(Monroe County)

Default Eric Frein

Surprised no one has posted anything about this since it so directly affects our county, along with Pike.

Well in any case he's still on the loose although it seems to be forgotten.

My bet is that he's already capped himself and some hunter will stumble upon him at some point in the future. If not, he will surely die in a shoot out with the police. What will certainly NOT happen is him either turning himself in or being captured.

As far as Law Enforcement is concerned, I've been saying since the beginning that they are not equipped or trained for this type of thing and they should bring in professionals for this job, but they seem too stubborn to admit they cannot get him themselves. I understand why they are taking it personal, but as long as he is out there the general public is at risk, and I'm not willing to die or lose a loved one due to their stubbornness. Their constant reassurances that they will catch him at any moment are not comforting at all. After a month on the run, they need to accept their limitations and recruit the help of people who really can get this guy. I happen to know some, and they'd love to do it, especially with all the reward money on the line, but at this point anything like that is being strictly forbidden by the PSP because as far as they are concerned they have everything under complete control. Well I hate to inform them that as long as this guy is out there they have NOTHING under control. And that martial law stunt they pulled in Canadensis under the auspices of "secure in place" was an outrage. I honestly do not know what I would have done if I was on my way home and told that I could not proceed because it was "not safe" for me to go home to my wife and kids, who apparently WERE safe and sound without me.
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Eric Frein

Quote Originally Posted by PoconoJo View Post
    Surprised no one has posted anything about this since it so directly affects our county, along with Pike.

Well in any case he's still on the loose although it seems to be forgotten.
    The 400+ page epic thread in the general forum is more than enough info/opinion/humor/ranting/raving/trolling for my wants or needs.

Wait...what happened?
    Who is this Frein you speak of?
    FUCK BIDEN

(Perry County)

http://forum.pafoa.org/general-2/264...-barracks.html

The other PoconoJoe is even there.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

PoconoJoe has been living on top of the rock that PoconoJo apparently lives under.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    The 400+ page epic thread in the general forum is more than enough info/opinion/humor/ranting/raving/trolling for my wants or needs.
    Thanks for the head's up. To be honest I rarely venture out of our county anymore, too much to keep track of.
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

(Monroe County)

http://ht.ly/CA9zN
    Hunting restored in some areas in Pike County, NOT in the Monroe areas
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

(Bucks County)

Just because I need a laugh, and because I think I know what your answer will be: Who are these "PROFESSIONALS" that you think should be brought in?

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Just because I need a laugh, and because I think I know what your answer will be: Who are these "PROFESSIONALS" that you think should be brought in?
    Tonto

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Screw paper targets and bacon donuts. Perhaps, the POOFA powers that be would like to move the upcoming group shoot from Monroeville to Monroe County.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast