Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Eric Frein

Cool Re: Eric Frein

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    At last, it's over.......
    Not really. Now comes the defense,Courts,adjournments,and the very real possibility of a book or movie ! JMO/MDT

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Eric Frein

I'm glad they got him. Now my wife can relax. She was very stressed over this, as were just about every mother I know in the area. It's all they've been talking about.

I must admit I was wrong about how the episode would end, I really thought he had offed himself a long time ago, or he would go out in a blaze of phony glory. I knew he was a coward, now I know the extent.

I find it interesting that he looked as if he had shaven right before his capture, hair not that long either, considering he was on the run for 7 weeks. I seriously wonder if he had help.

I also noticed that every report went out of their way to mention that he was taken "without incident", that he just gave up and surrendered, but somehow "accidentally" got a bloody nose while doing so lol. Not saying he didn't deserve it, just gives creditability to the police brutality crowd. My point? Just because you apprehend an (accused) cold blooded, premeditated killer you don't have a license to "teach him a lesson" by roughing him up. You are supposed to be held to a higher standard and set an example. Otherwise you are no better than any other thug. That being said, I hope he gets the death penalty. Contradictory? No, there's a difference between appointing yourself judge and jury because you have a badge, and the real thing.

Well, I didn't have to sign the paper allowing my school child to have outdoor recess, although it's a little cold for that right now!
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by PoconoJo View Post
    Well, I didn't have to sign the paper allowing my school child to have outdoor recess, although it's a little cold for that right now!
    Back in my day, we had outdoor recess unless it was raining, snowing or the temp was below freezing.

Cool Re: Eric Frein

W T H ! You guys got recess ? Military School called that TAPs ! Glad they caught Frein,People can finally get some rest,but the mental stress that was caused affecting citizens,Law Enforcement will continue for quite awhile ! KUDOs to all LEOs in the pursuing and final apprehension of this suspect.As for the Bruise on Frein nose ? a branch must have grazed his face while running ! Thats all I can say about that ! JMO/MDT

(Perry County)

"A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789