Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Eric Frein

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Eric Frein

How about I just ignore you max? How about that?
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

(Bucks County)

Cool Re: Eric Frein

Quote Originally Posted by PoconoJo View Post
    How about I just ignore you max? How about that?
    Do anything you want to. I'm still trying to figure out what all the hostility was about. We'll just chalk it up to 'personality disorder' on your part, I guess.

(Bucks County)

Talking Re: Eric Frein

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Just because I need a laugh, and because I think I know what your answer will be: Who are these "PROFESSIONALS" that you think should be brought in?
    Ok, need some help here. Apparently, poconojo took offense to something in the above quoted post and, well, you all read his childish posts above. When I tried to clarify what I had said, he said ne was going to ignore me. Now, I find he got all butt-hurt again and has now neg-repped me. Except, apparently he doesn't have enough rep-power to neg-rep anyone! Should I point out his childishness to everyone here, or just let it go?

(Delaware County)

I vote to let it go...........
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

(Lackawanna County)

Ok, need some help here. Apparently, poconojo took offense to something in the above quoted post and, well, you all read his childish posts above. When I tried to clarify what I had said, he said ne was going to ignore me. Now, I find he got all butt-hurt again and has now neg-repped me. Except, apparently he doesn't have enough rep-power to neg-rep anyone! Should I point out his childishness to everyone here, or just let it go?
    Umm...due to the above post, is your question hypothetical?

It looks like a train has left the station.

Last edited by Democrat Gun Owner; October 23rd, 2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Typo

(Bucks County)

He must have been in that mood. He claimed I made a personal attack when I commented on this on pg 1. I thought it odd that he started this thread after the other one had been living and breathing for many days.

(Bucks County)

Talking Re: Eric Frein

NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate that there wasn't a background check or even a 'maturity' test involved in any of these 'qualifications'.

(Monroe County)

I started this thread so we people who actually live in this county could discuss the topic. Not so it could be insinuated that I didn't know anything about it because I didn't read the 400+ page thread somewhere else in the PAFOA forum, not so I could be accused of living under a rock, not so I could be sarcastically asked to provide laughs for people. When I struck back at those individuals I was further attacked and basically accused of being a big meanie...well, if I could delete this thread I would because obviously no one wants to discuss it, amongst ourselves in this county, as opposed to a state-wide thread, all they want to do is attack people and then whine when the person they attack fights back. Well, I quit your little game. Have fun amongst yourselves.
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Yes ! An other delete thread!
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Monroe County)

thank you frenchy for that wonderful insight into our situation, I can tell by where you live you have a deeply vested interest in Monroe County PA
    NRA Instructor/RSO
    C.A.R. Instructor
    Certified Glock Armorer

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast