Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Frein

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Eric Frein

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    Just because I need a laugh, and because I think I know what your answer will be: Who are these "PROFESSIONALS" that you think should be brought in?
    The winner of the 2014 Serbian Twerking championship is likely a "professional" that might appeal to Frein's eastern European proclivities.

2014 Serbian Twerk Battle

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; October 11th, 2014 at 11:38 AM.

I'd be interested in knowing what they keep spotting that causes them to keep changing / moving the search area...?

Sorry, but I can't believe this fella Frein has kept up this running around 24/7 continuously for 4 weeks evading 1,000 LEO's, dogs and High Tech Equip......got to be some new Guiness Book record.

Also, anybody seen or heard of any Bounty Hunters up there....? What are y'all gonna do for excitement once this is over..?

Quote Originally Posted by Manxdriver View Post
    My apologies! I REALLY expected someone to say "The US Military". That would of course be illegal, but I figured there was at least one bleeding heart liberal here who wouldn't know that. Pat yourselves on the back PAFOA, you knew to not give the wrong answer.

Actually, they should pull back and let the hunters in. What they (PSP et al) cannot do in conventional means , the 'World's Largest Army' can do by just employing the tactics and maneuvers they employ every September through December. He'd be found inside of a week if they just opened the area to hunting again and made it clear the bounty would be paid 'dead or alive'. Of course, it needs to be open only to Pa hunters. Nobody needs a bunch of NY/NJ 'if it's brown it's down' or 'it moved, I killed it, let's go see what I got' type 'hunters' walking around doing the usual 'spray and pray' slob hunting they are famous for.
    If they did that, I wouldn't go into the woods if you paid me $175k. I don't trust 90% of the retards I see in the woods and they are hunting deer. The "army" would march into the woods and start shooting at each other thinking everyone was Frein. They need to plaster this guys face all over TV everywhere in the country and forget this search. He will turn up.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Caught you Joe...trying to hide the good info in the regional section where no one will see it.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    If they did that, I wouldn't go into the woods if you paid me $175k. I don't trust 90% of the retards I see in the woods and they are hunting deer. The "army" would march into the woods and start shooting at each other thinking everyone was Frein. They need to plaster this guys face all over TV everywhere in the country and forget this search. He will turn up.
    I have to respectfully disagree with you. A lot of people on this board hunt. are 90% of them retards? I don't think so. I've been walking and hiking during deer season for 40 plus years. never had any trouble with hunters.
    I agree that putting a bounty on his head isn't the best idea. Let the police do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by indiandave View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree with you. A lot of people on this board hunt. are 90% of them retards? I don't think so. I've been walking and hiking during deer season for 40 plus years. never had any trouble with hunters.
    I agree that putting a bounty on his head isn't the best idea. Let the police do their job.
    He didn't say 90% of hunters are retards, he said he doesn't trust 90% of retards in the woods.

(Lehigh County)

I'm going to hell.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by DoverDad View Post
    He didn't say 90% of hunters are retards, he said he doesn't trust 90% of retards in the woods.
    Yes he did. He said "I don't trust 90% of the retards I see in the woods and they are hunting deer."

(Bucks County)

I can tell you this, If I pull in to a parking lot at the Game Lands and there are more than two license plates (total) from NY or NJ, I'm leaving! Those assholes hunt using the "if it's brown, it's down" or the "something moved, kill it and let's go see what we got" methods.

There is a reason those two states do not allow hunting with rifles. It's because they KNOW their people cannot be trusted with guns that shoot further than a hundred yards!

(Monroe County)

Yeah, Will the real poconojo(e) please sit down! Whats up with that...someone copied my name!

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast