Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Union County)

Default Help Finding a Gun Shop With....

Sorry if this is the wrong location. New member hehe.

I'm trying to find a gun shop in the union county area that would have Daniel Defense AR15s. I contacted some of the local ones and they do not have any. I've been looking at them and really like the Daniel Defense. I do have a Stag Arms AR15 as well.

I really appreciate any help or direction you guys can give

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Help Finding a Gun Shop With....

Quote Originally Posted by Creds View Post
    Sorry if this is the wrong location. New member hehe.

I'm trying to find a gun shop in the union county area that would have Daniel Defense AR15s. I contacted some of the local ones and they do not have any. I've been looking at them and really like the Daniel Defense. I do have a Stag Arms AR15 as well.

I really appreciate any help or direction you guys can give
    Idk what part of union county you're in, but if you're up for a little trip you should visit Advanced Arms in Pittston. They stock DD and have the best prices I've seen on all of their gear with outstanding service to boot. I actually purchased my DD M4V5 from them in July.
    ETA: My DD,
    Last edited by TheRealDonJohnson; October 8th, 2014 at 07:20 PM.

(Union County)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDonJohnson View Post
    Idk what part of union county you're in, but if you're up for a little trip you should visit Advanced Arms in Pittston. They stock DD and have the best prices I've seen on all of their gear with outstanding service to boot. I actually purchased my DD M4V5 from them in July.]
    Awesome, Thank you! They are about 90 Minutes away from. Your Daniel Defense is the one I'd like to get most likely . I've seen them on GunBroker but would like to actually get it at a local shop if I could. I did send them a email just now to see what they had in stock.

(Bucks County)

classic pistol outside of philly has a good selection of DD AR15's but they are probably to far a drive for you. they will ship to your ffl and might be an option if you can't find what you want locally. i don't see why your local gun shop couldn't order a DD direct from DD?

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    classic pistol outside of philly has a good selection of DD AR15's but they are probably to far a drive for you. they will ship to your ffl and might be an option if you can't find what you want locally. i don't see why your local gun shop couldn't order a DD direct from DD?
    In union county I would think that Geiser Guns could order one for you. They are probably the biggest shop in the area. I haven't been in there for a very long time so I don't really know anything about their pricing. I have quite a few friends in the area and many like High Velocity Arms in Selinsgrove. Everybody I have talked to that has dealt with them seems to give them high marks, I haven't ever been there though.

Personally before I made a pretty long road trip I would call one of these places and ask what they could order one for. You might come out better in the end when you consider gas prices to drive 100+ miles to a shop across the state.

Unless you're into driving around to different shops and making it a day trip. I do this on occasion to check out new to me shops.

(Union County)

Yeah philly is a bit of a drive for me though I was just down there a few weeks back to buy a car lol.

I did send a contact email to High Velocity and Geiser. I asked them what/if they had any and what it would cost. Also asked them about if I bought one off gunbroker if they'd do the FFL transfer and what that'd entail.

Appreciate the suggestions guys. I really look forward to getting one