Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Video: Illegals Flooding Over the Border… But This AZ Farmer Was Prepared

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/i...rmer-prepared/

President Barack Obama has failed America by keeping the Southern border unsecured for political reasons. And now, Obama plans on granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants in this calendar year.

Watch (above) as family farmers in Arizona recall a frightening experience, where an illegal immigrant rushed their home with a gun while making demands in Spanish. If not for the quick thinking of one farmer, someone could have been hurt, as the illegal was shooting to kill.

Illegal immigration is a serious problem, as they overburden our local communities. Far too often, they are dumped – without notice – into communities by bus, without concern for the obvious safety issues they cause.

What do you think of this farmer’s story? Please leave us a comment and let us know.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/i...#ixzz3EoDzyMuI
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: Video: Illegals Flooding Over the Border… But This AZ Farmer Was Prepared

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    What do you think of this farmer’s story? Please leave us a comment and let us know.
    There's a reason why bird shot is called "bird" shot. Farmer needs to get a pump and a few boxes of slugs, and maybe an AR-15 or a Mini-14.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Video: Illegals Flooding Over the Border… But This AZ Farmer Was Prepared

What did this have to do with OC/CC????
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    What did this have to do with OC/CC????
    That if you live near the border, always be carrying

[likewise if you don't live near the border ]

(Lehigh County)

I believe it's only a matter of time when a stunt like this happens anywhere else in the country. This is why I CC as much as possible now. I also think that anyone who's able should start training to safely use a gun. I'm not taking any chances. if anyone comes to our house with bad intentions, they'll be sorry. My training is ongoing and I'm ready just in case. This site has been especially helpful regarding the gun laws.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/i...rmer-prepared/

President Barack Obama has failed America by keeping the Southern border unsecured for political reasons. And now, Obama plans on granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants in this calendar year.

Watch (above) as family farmers in Arizona recall a frightening experience, where an illegal immigrant rushed their home with a gun while making demands in Spanish. If not for the quick thinking of one farmer, someone could have been hurt, as the illegal was shooting to kill.

Illegal immigration is a serious problem, as they overburden our local communities. Far too often, they are dumped – without notice – into communities by bus, without concern for the obvious safety issues they cause.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/i...#ixzz3EoDzyMuI

So just a question, but if someone is here illegally with no legal record that they exist....can you really get in trouble if you would shoot them in self defense....or national security?

(Montgomery County)

Someone please send this fine American Farmer a Remington Pump with some better ammo...

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennsylvaniaboy View Post
    So just a question, but if someone is here illegally with no legal record that they exist....can you really get in trouble if you would shoot them in self defense....or national security?
    If you shoot a future Democratic voter they will hang you by your balls. Laws be damned. Obongo looks after his own.

(Bucks County)

*I don't condone any illegal activities*

That being said...I would say the farmer would have been better prepared if he had a decent defensive weapon, and a pre-dug hole. I know he has the equipment on hand.

Report of gunshots?

Officer, those were just warning shots to scare off a coyote...

Quote Originally Posted by pennsylvaniaboy View Post
    Absolutely, every human being here has the same basic rights. You can get a few extra rights if you're a lawful citizen, like the right to vote. Resident aliens know that they have most of the same rights, and even trespassers in your home, or aliens in this country illegally, have basic rights.

Unless you're a fetus, or a gun owner in DC or NJ, nobody's an outlaw in the traditional sense. In the time of Robin Hood, people literally could be declared to be outlaws, and there would be no punishment for doing them harm. They were "outside of the law", beyond the protection of the law. We don't do this anymore. Although Obama comes close, with his little list of certain individuals who never would be missed...if a drone launched a missile up their butts.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast