Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Indoor Range owner declares her shop "Muslim Free Zone"

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...hy-she-did-it#!

Another incident that weighed heavily in Morgan’s decision was an incident at her firing range several weeks ago, which she relayed to Bearing Arms this morning.

Morgan claims that two Muslim men who spoke only broken English came to her range and requested to rent semi-automatic firearms and ammunition. One of them could not produce any identification showing that he was in the country legally, and the other had a California driver’s license. Neither had any apparent firearms training. She allowed them to rent one firearm, and stood behind them the entire time they were on the range, her hand on or near her holstered Glock 19. All other patrons voluntarily vacated the firing line while they were shooting.

Here are the reasons range owner gave for declaring her gun range a “Muslim free zone:”

While I understand this gun range owners sentiment, I do not think this is legal and opens her up to lawsuits and visits from the DOJ.

Via Bearing Arms:

In an act that will no doubt result in lawsuits, The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range in Hot Springs, Arkansas, has declared itself a “Muslim free zone” due to concerns over domestic Islamic terrorism. The ban was announced yesterday by range owner Jan Morgan in an article posted to her web site where she cites ten points justifying her position.

Among the points cited are prior attacks in the United States that the federal government refuses to classify as terrorism, including the Fort Hood attack, the Boston Marathon bombing, and the last week’s Oklahoma City beheading. Morgan has also received death threats in the past for her writing about Islam.

1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly and (which all muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.

2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims who are angry that I have studied their koran, know it better than most of them, and am exposing the vileness of their so called “holy book” and its murderous directives.

3) The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim, the Boston bombings, and the murder of 3000 innocent people on 9/11 are more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of muslims to substantiate that muslims can and will follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.

4) Because the nature of my business involves firearms and shooting in an enclosed environment, my patrons are not comfortable being around muslims with guns. (can you blame them?)

5) My range rents and sells guns to my patrons. Why would I want to rent or sell a gun and hand ammunition to someone who aligns himself with a religion that commands him to kill me?

6) The muslim brotherhood has a documented plan for the destruction of America from within, discovered by our own government during a raid of MB operatives in America. In addition, the civilization jihad under way in my country by American muslims. In a number of states Muslims, through our legal system, are trying to force us to accept Sharia Law over Constitutional law.

I do not wish to do business with people who stand against the Constitution and are fighting to replace it.

7) Muslims, who belong to and or support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent Americans. Muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent Americans. Muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.

See a common thread here?

8) Islam allows Muslims to kill their own children (honor killing) if the behavior of those children embarrasses or dishonors the family name. ( did you know that dating outside of the faith is justification for murdering their daughters and this has already occurred on American soil?) Why would I want people who believe its okay to murder their own children, be in the presence of other children? My patrons often bring their kids to the range to teach them to shoot. I am responsible for providing a safe environment for those children to learn gun safety and shooting sports.

9) In the 14 hundred year history, muslims have murdered over 270 million people. Not all muslims are terrorists, but almost all terrorists in the world right now are muslim. Since you can’t determine by visual assessment, which ones will kill you and which ones will not, I am going to go with the line of thought that ANY HUMAN BEING who would either knowingly or unknowingly support a “religion” that commands the murder of all people who refuse to submit or convert to that religion, is not someone I want to know or do business with. I hold adults accountable for the religion they align themselves with.

What do you think of this gun range owners decision and how long do you think it will take before she gets a visit from the DOJ?
    I personally don't have an issue with this....(a business owner should be able to decide who/who not to do business with) What say you???
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Indoor Range owner declares her shop "Muslim Free Zone"

How would he know who is a Muslim?

(Berks County)

Seems ridiculous, illegal and un american. How many people have christians killed? More I would imagine.
    I'm making my store a religion free zone. You must be an atheist to enter.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverPA View Post
    How would SHE know who is a Muslim?

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(York County)

She didn't have to go to all that to keep muslims out. Just lubricate the rental firearms with bacon grease

(Delaware County)

She coulda stripped,,,,, and ,,,, and,,,, and,,,,,nevermind.
    George,
    So many guns, so little money.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by thundrr1 View Post
    She coulda stripped,,,,, and ,,,, and,,,, and,,,,,nevermind.

I know, I know... you wanna see her field strip her "weapons".
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Not likely she'll get away with this. If she does, I'll be printing *NO* signs of my own immediately thereafter. My list is a little longer than hers.

Of course, in a free country, private business owners would be free to allow entry or deny entry to any one for any reason or for no reason. This is not such a place.

(Dauphin County)

Probably just a stunt for free publicity. Works every time.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by John222 View Post
    Probably just a stunt for free publicity. Works every time.
    ...and marketing people say bad PR is better than no PR.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast