Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Donor / Subscriber

Basically I do both. Donate / Subscribe (via credit card) for a SUPER ORGANIZATION---I wish it could be more.

It appears a trail is left almost immediately as a Subscriber (Bronze, Silver etc).

As a Donor, I am not quite sure what the trail is, i.e. did PAFOA get the $$$$$$.

I can see it on my bank statement (that gives me a comfort level), but PAFOA must have an internal trail-------------Soooooo that some bad guy did not get in between the parties. Knowing me, the trail is probably so evident, 'if it had teeth in would bite me'.

This is not a biggie and please don't put a lot of time and effort into my inquiry.

Thanks, John
    Do the eyes go first ?????? MAYBE NOT !

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Donor / Subscriber

The papertrail we have is on the PayPal end, we can see all the payments that come in for your subscriptions/donations over time, verify the payment, and issue refunds if need be.

There is an automatic integration between the forum software and PayPal that immediately upgrades your account once PayPal confirms the payment.

I hope this helps and answers your question.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Donor / Subscriber

Hi Dan:

Under my handle ImAfossil and my logo (fossilized fish), I would normally see the Bronze (subscriber) tag. Through PAYPAL it was there on 10/24/2015, but has disappeared. I will start a trace through PAYPAL. I just want to make sure you have the Dollars. Thanks John ODonnell (ImAfossil)
    Do the eyes go first ?????? MAYBE NOT !