Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default ANOTHER SPAM MESAGE from Sportsmen for Wolf - Dan Surra/Chairman - whatever

I got another one today from this ass hat. I responded by asking to be removed from his mailing list - just like I did with the last one.

I also forwarded the message AS AN ATTACHMENT to abuse@gmail.com reporting it as political spam and stating that I asked to be removed from his mailing list.
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Mercer County)

Default Re: ANOTHER SPAM MESAGE from Sportsmen for Wolf - Dan Surra/Chairman - whatever

I sent this to him via email and facebook. It says he read it 5 days ago

Dan Surra,
    I have some questions myself and others are interested and Tom Wolf's beliefs. If you do not respond I will take this as avoiding the question and support everyone's opinions in disliking wolf. If you respond, even if it's not supportive of my beliefs, I will at least know you have an honest campaign and are not going to lie or hide things for personal gain Think very carefully about your answers. The copy and paste answers will not work.
    We all know Tom Wolf supports rifle and sports gun ownership for hunting and outdoor sports, so please do not respond telling me that. Our questions and main concerns are the following.
    1. What are Tom Wolf's views on background checks for ammunition.
    2. What are Tom's views on universal background checks?
    3. Does Tom Wolf support banning, changing laws, or making policy changes on Assault Rifle type platforms? What are his views on Them? Would he consider legalizing them for hunting?
    4. Does Tom Wolf support or want to change any regulation or policy with concealed carrying or acquiring a license to carry firearm?
    5. Does Tom Wolf support local municipalities from having different regulations than state regulations with gun control?

I look forward to hearing your response

I did not receive a response.

(Chester County)

Default Re: ANOTHER SPAM MESAGE from Sportsmen for Wolf - Dan Surra/Chairman - whatever

Please don't get off these mailing lists. We need to have a source to see the mailings and advertising these Bloomberg funded groups are sending out. Post the flyers and mailings on the forum so people can see the insidious nature the campaigns. I understand reading this stuff is infuriating but we must know what they are saying to their supporters or potential supporters.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Northampton County)

Oh, ANOTHER spam message. "Sportsman for Wolf," LOL.

Well...

WTF is Corbet doing other than losing?

At least Wolf is picking up some misinformed votes from gun owners.

(Westmoreland County)

I get promotional crap from previous users of my email. Lot of Feminist and Democratic stuff. They're getting really shrill. Music to these ears.