Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Palmyra Sportsmen's Club

So can anyone tell me anything about it? They do not have applications online. Do you have to join there to try their ranges out?

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Palmyra Sportsmen's Club

PSC has a outdoor covered rifle range, an indoor pistol & archery range. trap and sporting clays and an action handgun range. I recently joined because my friends uncle is the president out there and i have not found any place better. 98% of the people there are nice and helpful, and just ignore the 2%. If you know someone that is a member you can go a a "guest" and try the place out. I highly reccomend the place
    si vis pacem, para bellum

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by shefearsnothing View Post
    So can anyone tell me anything about it? They do not have applications online. Do you have to join there to try their ranges out?
    I live in N Lebanon Township and belong to PSC. Applications are on the door at the club. Just fill it out and send a check for the dues and the 3rd Tue of each month is the club meeting you should have your card by Fri or Sat. PM me and we could arrange a time for you to be my guest and see how you like it. Everyone has been really nice and helpful. Also the card you get gives you access 24/7 to the indoor ranges.

(Lebanon County)

Only bad thing about sportmans club is that lately someone has been vandelizing the property. Someone was shooting the ceailing at the indoor pistol range 7 using shotgun loads down there as well. Also i was just at the action range about 2 days ago and found all the bowling pins people shoot at were blown to hell because someone also took a f'ing shotgun down there as well. I even found the shot shells down there... Oh and the 25 & 50 yd rifle ranges were closed due to asshole using their ar's and shooting trees

also someone broke into the clubhouse about 2 weeks ago.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Triegle View Post
    Only bad thing about sportmans club is that lately someone has been vandelizing the property. Someone was shooting the ceailing at the indoor pistol range 7 using shotgun loads down there as well. Also i was just at the action range about 2 days ago and found all the bowling pins people shoot at were blown to hell because someone also took a f'ing shotgun down there as well. I even found the shot shells down there... Oh and the 25 & 50 yd rifle ranges were closed due to asshole using their ar's and shooting trees

also someone broke into the clubhouse about 2 weeks ago.
    There are ass clowns everywhere. At Palmyra they don't last very long. The members are good about policing each other. I have seen quite a few members "correct" in fractions of club rules. I have not really seen too many violations. It really is a nice place, I am glad I joined.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Lebanon County)

Oh yeah all in all its a great club! It just suck we all suffer for the few "ass clowns". haha good choice of words!

(Lebanon County)

I really enjoy using PSC. Iv'e had nothing but good experiences at the ranges. People are friendly and helpful. The ranges are well maintained. The hours are great.

(Lebanon County)

I was talkin to skip the other day and he was tellin me how everyone wil be getting new perminant cards that you can just hold up to the door and they will let you in the indoor ranges now. Its nice that they are open all hours so i can go and shoot after i work my evening shifts

(Lebanon County)

Hopefully they can trace the card scan and maybe a camera to catch any vandals in action. It takes alot of time and money to keep the place as nice as it is.

(Lebanon County)

i agree. I tend to get a lot of "the looks" there since i am younger. 98% of the people there are great and dont give me problems, but 2% are complete pricks! haha you get that everywhere though right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast