Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bugout

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Bugout

Quote Originally Posted by carrguy1 View Post
    He was selling ammo but the round count kept changing (as did the price). I was told at least 4-5 different round counts. I told him at least twice I'd buy it all but needed to know how much. I never got a final answer. I also gave him my phone number at least twice but only ever got messages here. A quick text or phone call could have cleared it up. I didn't have his number. The communication was a bit slow and very confusing with the changing amounts. For a week we had a meeting planned. The last message from him on Thursday was asking if I wanted it all and if we were meeting Friday. I was still confused about the amount but said I wanted it all and needed him to reply with exact time and place details. He never gave me a time and place and I didn't hear back until after he sold it to someone else.

When I asked him about that he said I should have shown up. Well I can't do that if I don't know when, where or how much to bring.

I can't recommend doing business with him. It's a shame that after three pages of positive feedback there are two negatives in a row.
    Whats a shame is what a drama queen some ppl are compared to others... just as you said 3 pages of positive feedback but you are the anomoly... why? You novel above says why. Thanks to the other guy who saw the good deal for what it was and drove up morning of, 1 txt/ meetup/ done. Its bulk 22, not a vintage m1.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    Said he would purchase a rifle I had for sale .
    We texted , after exchanging PM’s and agreed on day and time to meet up .

Then ending up ghosting me .

I wouldn’t recommend dealing with Bugout from my experience.
    Have the cash now was dealing w dude who posted after you to get your cash... have it now, can make it right, your call

Nice guy to deal with. Good transaction and interesting conversation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234