Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Alert-AG Kane is canceling carry reciprocity agreement as she wishes

AG Kane is canceling carry reciprocity agreement as she wishes. So far Florida, Arizona, Virginia, Idaho and Utah have been cancelled.

You can send an e-mail to all pro-gun representatives at once urging them to support HB 2398 at the following website. Forward to all your law abiding gun owning friends.

http://www.usrkba.org/fire-mission/pa-reciprocity

Default Re: Alert-AG Kane is canceling carry reciprocity agreement as she wishes

Dude the boat left then sank then was re-floated and towed to dry dock then it was scrapped then it was recycled into the beer can your drinking out of right now!

But good post!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Alert-AG Kane is canceling carry reciprocity agreement as she wishes

I don't get how the passage of this bill will help. On page 2, line 9 of the bill, it specifically mentions "nonresident". I am neither a lawyer nor a legislator, but this doesn't seem to alter the fact that Kane is altering reciprocity agreements to disallow PA residents from carrying on non-resident permits from other states.

Can someone explain how passage of this bill will help PA residents?

(Lancaster County)

More to the point, why have we not kicked her out yet?!? We were going to...then...? They chickened out?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    More to the point, why have we not kicked her out yet?!?
    How can we? I'm in.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    More to the point, why have we not kicked her out yet?!? We were going to...then...? They chickened out?
    Maybe you could outline the procedure and the supporting statute?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Democrat Gun Owner View Post
    I don't get how the passage of this bill will help. On page 2, line 9 of the bill, it specifically mentions "nonresident". I am neither a lawyer nor a legislator, but this doesn't seem to alter the fact that Kane is altering reciprocity agreements to disallow PA residents from carrying on non-resident permits from other states.

Can someone explain how passage of this bill will help PA residents?
    It doesn't help us at all. The less states we recognize, the less states that will recognize our permits. It's anti-gun all the way.

(Westmoreland County)

Kane is sucking Clinton's....Um....Philosophy on guns. She's just a puppet who believes that if she does this, it will further her political career. She would not dare prosecute the Philadelphia politicians who were filmed taking bribes because they "were all African American" and it would look like she were after only minorities. I dunno...I think it would look like she was after CRIMINALS!!

But...there I go again.....being logical. Damn....I hate when that happens.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by antman View Post
    AG Kane is canceling carry reciprocity agreement as she wishes. So far Florida, Arizona, Virginia, Idaho and Utah have been cancelled.
    PA has reciprocity with every state you listed except Idaho (and that happened a year ago). Your information is dated and incorrect.

(Lackawanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by antman View Post
    It doesn't help us at all. The less states we recognize, the less states that will recognize our permits. It's anti-gun all the way.
    I am not debating whether or not it is pro-gun or anti-gun. I believe 100% that Ag Kane is anti-gun. However, the argument I have read on threads is that she is canceling the option of PA residents to carry on non-resident permits. None of her cancellations deal with canceling the reciprocity of resident permits from other states. In my opinion, this bill does not do anything to change that. If this were passed into law, I do not see it curbing Kane's ability to do what she is doing. I'd rather see a law passed that will actually curb what she's doing rather than this bill which I see as "lipstick on a pig."

In my original post, I just asked if someone could tell me that my understanding/reading of this law would reverse the situation at hand.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast