Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    (Washington County)

Default Re: Input for machine gun rental business - RANGE Options

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    They were selling those military pop up targets at Knob Creek last fall. They were priced "reasonably" enough that my buddy bought 10 or so for his range in Ohio.
    What's reasonable?
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Washington County)

Just heard from him, he paid $250 ea for the M31 pop up targets. I don't know if they will be available at the creek this spring or fall, I haven't seen them there in the 2 years prior.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    Just heard from him, he paid $250 ea for the M31 pop up targets. I don't know if they will be available at the creek this spring or fall, I haven't seen them there in the 2 years prior.
    I would pay that... those things are fun as hell. I'll start looking for some. Thanks Josh.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Input for machine gun rental business

Greetings,

A big second request on this one! I was disappointed (well not really, it was a GREAT day anway) there wasn't one of these at the Lancaster MG shoot last year. I'd make the 300+ mile each way drive and spend a weekend in the area and at your place with or without one. Perhaps we can arrange a caravan from Eastern PA for a group of us to some out? An M14 would be icing on the cake for me though! Best of luck with your business expansion!

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
    I see no m14 listed. I guess I will have to drive down to play with some Full auto fun.
    Last edited by jim-analog; March 23rd, 2015 at 04:22 PM. Reason: added word

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,

A big second request on this one! I was disappointed (well not really, it was a GREAT day anway) there wasn't one of these at the Lancaster MG shoot last year. I'd make the 300+ mile each way drive and spend a weekend in the area and at your place with or without one. Perhaps we can arrange a caravan from Eastern PA for a group of us to some out? An M14 would be icing on the cake for me though! Best of luck with your business expansion!

Regards, Jim
    The M14 and Kriss Vector are in the works and hope to have them for the May 23rd event.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

Fantastic and congrats! Looking forward to a trip out to your place this summer. Keep that M14 nice and warm for me!

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    The M14 and Kriss Vector are in the works and hope to have them for the May 23rd event.

(Cambria County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carnes View Post
    Not a MG (probably AOW?), and may not even be available... I think a 9mm AT-4 trainer would probably be a hit with some customers.
    Bumping this idea to satisfy my own curiosity...

1. Anyone ever try to get one, or know what it takes to get one?
    2. Anyone ever shoot one and not think it's kinda fun?
    3. Anyone ever not shoot one and think it might be kinda fun?

(Washington County)

Phase 1 of range is expected to be completed this Sunday. Driveway and parking lot are completed. 50'x150' range is completed and we will be planting grass this Saturday to top it off. Saturday we are building the railroad tie target holders, moving shooting benches and picnic tables down to the range on Sunday. Just need to clear some brush for viewing area and it's ready to be used on Monday. As I mentioned in another thread, here's a chance to receive a free range pass from Jun 1st to Nov 1st.

Our machine gun inventory is looking pretty good, we are only missing the FN F2000 that hasn't arrived yet and Steyr AUG is missing a part I need to make it full auto. Plus we have hired DNT Fireworks to provide some additional entertainment for our grand opening.

• MG-34
    • M60
    • AK-47 Under-Belly Stock
    • Kriss Vector
    • AR-10
    • H&K MP5/10-A2
    • H&K MP5-A2
    • H&K MP5-N suppressed (Navy Seal)
    • H&K G36K
    • FN SCAR 17
    • FN P90
    • Glock 18
    • Walther MPK
    • H&K HK53-A2
    • M16 300AAC Blackout SBR suppressed
    • M16 7.62x39 SBR
    • M16 50 Beowulf SBR
    • M16 556 suppressed
    • M16 556 SBR
    • M16 9mm SBR
    • M16 458 SOCOM SBR
    • MAC-11 SBR suppressed
    • LAGE MAX-11 SBR
    • Thompson M1A1 (Tommy Gun)
    • Madsen 50
    • AKM
    • STEN MKIII
    • IWI Uzi
    • M16A2 - 3rd burst
    • AK-47 Underfolding

We still have a few tickets left for our Grand Opening Event on May 23rd.

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/events.html

So if you were thinking of attending, don't wait any longer to purchase tickets. The best deal is the $199 for the 5-machine gun package.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910