Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Gun Laws w/Sheriff On BCTV Sept 22 at 8PM

Gun Laws by Sheriff Eric Weaknecht will air on BCTV September 22 at 8 PM.Show will include Castle Law , Stand Your Ground, many other gun laws that citizens should know and a Q/A session. Call ins for Q/A are encouraged. Please call in using 610 378 0426.

Gun Laws show will be airing on these stations:
    Channel 15 on Comcast Reading; Channel 965 on Comcast Southern Berks; Channel 19 on Service Electric Cablevision

Replay times are: Wednesday, September 24th at 10am; Thursday, September 25th at 8am; Friday, September 26th at 3pm; Sunday, September 28th at 12pm and Tuesday, September 30th at 9pm.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Gun Laws w/Sheriff On BCTV Sept 22 at 8PM

Good morning & thanks for the heads up. We have RCN here so I'm afraid we'll miss it. Maybe I'll try to find it on YouTube.....

(Berks County)

I will post the show on you tube and put it on this site and several others. I am hoping to get the information out to ensure our rights to protect ourselves and our loved ones if placed in eminent danger. This too seems to be the purpose of our Sheriff Weaknecht. It is surprising to see how much he has accomplished for our community. I had no idea until I started digging for PA gun laws in "common language" and found he was giving presentations all over Berks ( after office hours and on weekends )to help bring us up to date.

I shudder to remember the Senate had a 53 to 46 vote to bring in the UN international Gun regulations ( #2117) back in April . 53 to 46 is too close and Casey was pro UN. I do not care what their regulations and controls are....this is the US not the UN.

I hope you see the youtube of the show. I will include websites for references and downloads of laws.

(Berks County)

Copy the show can be had on www.BCTV.org . Put Gun Laws in search bar. The show is great for some gun laws in PA. Also questions can be asked for the next three weeks that will be answered by the Sheriff of Berks County, Sheriff Weaknecht.You will have to login if you ask a question but you do not have to log in to watch the show. I did not know a friend could leave a gun at your home for safe keeping and that you could use the at gun if endangered ( Castle law).

I hope you enjoy the show for the knowledge it lends.
    http://www.bctv.org/search/?q=Gun+La...t_time&sd=desc

Thank you for posting and adding the links to it. I will be educating myself later tonight with this.

(Bucks County)

The sheriff should make a video and post it to youtube. A lot of good info in vid.
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE