Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default I'm voting for Tom Corbett

We are quickly approaching a crossroad in this state, one that could very well see us turn into a state that looks a lot like our neighbors to the east and north.

This November election could either make or break this state. The governor's race now shows Tom Wolf with a 20+ point lead over Tom Corbett The Attorney General's office is already in the hands of a Bloomberg backed anti-gun liberal and now there are rumors the Senate could flip to a Democrat majority.

While many fault Governor Tom Corbett for 'inaction' we know for a fact much of the gridlock in Harrisburg is the fault of a few 'power brokers' and some special interest groups.

Should this state flip Democrat everywhere except the house we are going to be in deep trouble.

Tom Wolf has already stated he backs an assault weapon ban, magazine limits and universal background checks. AG Kane would just as well like to see all your guns taken away and a Philadelphia lead Senate Majority would be the icing on the cake.

Word has also come out that the Republican party is throwing Corbett under the bus for doing his job and cutting their 'slush fund'

We can not stress this enough, you need to get the word out to every possible voter you can and make them understand this is NOT some do-nothing mid-term election. If you think your rights in Pennsylvania are safe you are sadly mistaken. If the Democrats can stall a non-nonsense, common sense bill like HB2011 imagine what they can do with a majority.

We implore you to get the word out. Tom Corbett might not be the best governor we have ever had but he sure beats the possibilities of this state turning into NY or NJ.

Also please take the time to read this piece by York county Senator Scott Wagner.

And last but not least spread the word!

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...b&e=ee79f641a1
    Last edited by Tootie; September 13th, 2014 at 09:22 AM.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: I'm voting for Tom Corbett

read.......

(Allegheny County)

I'd rather lose rights I don't really care about - the gas industry must be forced to pay their fair share to fund our schools!!!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Voting for Corbett and spreading the word!

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I'd rather lose rights I don't really care about - the gas industry must be forced to pay their fair share to fund our schools!!!
    First off, there is not a single right that I do not care equally about. I will fight for all my (and yours) rights. I will NEVER give up any right.

Who do you think will pay for a gas tax?

If you use gas, you will be the one paying it. Any tax on gas will get passed on to the people who use it. To the gas industry, it is just the cost of doing business that the consumer will have to pay for.

(Westmoreland County)

All the bitching and moaning is meaningless unless we get behind Corbett. It's time we act.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GAS View Post
    First off, there is not a single right that I do not care equally about. I will fight for all my (and yours) rights. I will NEVER give up any right.

If you use gas, you will be the one paying it. Any tax on gas will get passed on to the people who use it. To the gas industry, it is just the cost of doing business that the consumer will have to pay for.

Yes Alex, I'm gonna go with sarcasm for $200 please.

(Allegheny County)

Nobody needs assault guns and he will finally make big bullit clips illegal. You never had a right to shoot them anyway - it's for the MILITIA!!! READ the constutution! It's RIGHT THERE and SAYS SO.

He supports my right to shoot deer and that's good enough for me.

Paying more for gas is worth it to pay teachers more. Corbit gives his friends in BIG FRACKING a free ride and it needs to STOP! It's time for gas drillers to PAY UP! No more free ride!!! FUND OUR SCHOOLS! FUND OUR SCHOOLS!

Speaking of rides, I put a WOLF sticker on my commuter bicycle, so you gas-loving conservatives can read it as I roll on by, while you sit in traffic wasting gas!
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    it's for the children

(Chester County)

Wolf is just an Obama clone like Casey, and most of the Dems. They use populist drivle about the evil corporations, and them not paying their "fair" share to divide us. You are correct. CONSUMERS (you, and me) pay for these additional TAXES, and fees on gas companies, or any company. They must be passed on or the corp becomes unprofitable, and dissolves. No more jobs, no more economic renaissance for towns like Lock Haven, Williamsport, etc.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast