Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lawrence County)

Angry Two guns stolen...

Tonight I got a call from my neighbor at about 10pm saying the someone had broken into my apartment and that I needed to get home right away. Here it turns out the person that broke in was a friend of mine, and also my neighbor's son. Apparently, he broke the side lock I had in my window, removed my air conditioner, made off with my lockbox, then put the air conditioner back in. He must have thought that I wouldn't notic my box being gone and didn't think he would get caught by his step-brother.

Inside my lockbox, was my RugerP95 and my Taurus PT25, and $750 that belonged to my roommate because she was saving for immigration to become a citizen of the U.S. This is the same guy who I fed and let stay at my house month's back when he was homeless. Don't get me wrong, I am very upset that the money and my guns are gone (he didn't get the Beretta, I was carrying it), I'm more disappointed in the fact that someone could do that to a person that did so much for them...

Now my guns are probably getting the serial numbers filed off as we speak. I just spent 4 hours walking the streets of my town. The cops stopped me a couple times, giving me updates on where they've looked, and joked they hope they find him before I do. They told me to call them if I see him, and to try to be smart about things and not get myself into trouble... I gotta hand it to my police, even seeing me open carry knowing I was looking for someone, never once did they ask for my permit... I guess the old saying is true, if you put something under a cop's nose, they'll rarely bother with it, just don't try and hide it... Surprisingly, I didn't even know these officers... lol

And to my forum friends I haven't talked to in awhile, I appologize, I've just been super busy. Hope y'all can forgive me. Well, off to guarded sleep for me. I took tomorrow off, so if you're in New Castle and see a large, angry man in a POOFA shirt, stop and say hello... lol

Chaz15-20man321
    I like guns... And boobs...

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Two guns stolen...

Good luck finding your belongings, and kudos to those police officers for a professional response.

(Philadelphia County)

Not that it would be consolation.. but just think of the triple dose of bad-karma that stupid mofo is gonna get..

I hope you find your property soon and in good condition! Good luck!
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Luzerne County)

I hope you get your stuff back.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chazman321 View Post
    This is the same guy who I fed and let stay at my house month's back when he was homeless. Don't get me wrong, I am very upset that the money and my guns are gone (he didn't get the Beretta, I was carrying it), I'm more disappointed in the fact that someone could do that to a person that did so much for them...
    I'm going to guess drug addiction is involved. Tragic, really. The level of desperation of the addicts is often off the charts. I'd look down my nose at them but I know what it's like to try to shake cigarettes so I can relate to some degree.

The cops will find him sooner or later. I hate to say it but I'd bet he's already traded your guns for crack rocks or some similar. I hope not and you get your guns back. Let us know how it turns out.

(Montgomery County)

Sad to hear...I hope everything turns out for the best.

(Venango County)

that's just messed up right there,

Isn't it fun to try to help someone out, only to have them kick you in the face?!

Hope you get yer stuff back, man

Glock Pistols.......So simple a Caveman could fix them!

(Northumberland County)

Sorry to hear, Chaz.
    Hope everything works out in your favor.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?

Wow, it really amazes me what some people will do others, especially to those who have helped them out in the past, when they become desperate. It seems a lot of people just don't care about anything/anyone but themselves more and more lately.

It really makes you appreciate those good old buddies that you grew up with and only get to visit with a handful of times every year, but every time you hang out, it's still like it was back in highschool. (I don't know if that made sense to anyone but me.)

Anyways, I hope you get a hold of this kid and get your stuff back.

(Berks County)

Good luck, Chaznexttimegetcentralairman! Keep us informed, I hope you get your stuff back.

I used to have a groundfloor apartment with a window AC. I used to be constantly concerned about a possible break-in. Now, I have a third floor apartment, and while I still have window units, I know they're not readily accessible to someone wanting in.
    Last edited by crlovel; June 25th, 2008 at 08:30 AM.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast