Tonight I got a call from my neighbor at about 10pm saying the someone had broken into my apartment and that I needed to get home right away. Here it turns out the person that broke in was a friend of mine, and also my neighbor's son. Apparently, he broke the side lock I had in my window, removed my air conditioner, made off with my lockbox, then put the air conditioner back in. He must have thought that I wouldn't notic my box being gone and didn't think he would get caught by his step-brother.

Inside my lockbox, was my RugerP95 and my Taurus PT25, and $750 that belonged to my roommate because she was saving for immigration to become a citizen of the U.S. This is the same guy who I fed and let stay at my house month's back when he was homeless. Don't get me wrong, I am very upset that the money and my guns are gone (he didn't get the Beretta, I was carrying it), I'm more disappointed in the fact that someone could do that to a person that did so much for them...

Now my guns are probably getting the serial numbers filed off as we speak. I just spent 4 hours walking the streets of my town. The cops stopped me a couple times, giving me updates on where they've looked, and joked they hope they find him before I do. They told me to call them if I see him, and to try to be smart about things and not get myself into trouble... I gotta hand it to my police, even seeing me open carry knowing I was looking for someone, never once did they ask for my permit... I guess the old saying is true, if you put something under a cop's nose, they'll rarely bother with it, just don't try and hide it... Surprisingly, I didn't even know these officers... lol

And to my forum friends I haven't talked to in awhile, I appologize, I've just been super busy. Hope y'all can forgive me. Well, off to guarded sleep for me. I took tomorrow off, so if you're in New Castle and see a large, angry man in a POOFA shirt, stop and say hello... lol

Chaz15-20man321