Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default "Stop Selling BB Guns to Kids!"

(Monroe County)

Default Re: "Stop Selling BB Guns to Kids!"

The comments are so "SPECIAL", some really uninformed folks out there. Parenting is a lost art and the let the government legislate the upbringing of these kids is the new battle cry of the lazy.

The store still continues to sell the BB guns even after several community organizers went to them and we feel that they are being disrespectful to the community," said Nakia Carr, protest organizer
    Several thug "community" organizers went there! Did you hear that! That means the store HAS TO LISTEN to them, right? Right? They are thug "community" organizers. They have the rule of law don't they? Well no, actually, they don't. If there was lawbreaking going on, wouldn't they call the police to deal with it and shut the place down? Wouldn't that be the logical, easy thing to do? Instead they are walking into this store trying to intimidate and bully the store into their agenda. Now they feel disrespected and sad because the store did not listen to them.

Now they are making youtube videos and calling their friends at the newspaper, trying to wage a smear campaign on this store that "disrespected" them. If you really believed that "Kids will be murdered," (from elsewhere in the article) wouldn't you call the cops? You would if you were a law abiding, law respecting person in real fear. If you were a thug organizer, you would simply organize your thugs to bully your way into it.

Thug Organizers do not have the rule of law. They are no different from any other occupation. If a thug organizer feels disrespected, it is no different than if a garbage collector feels disrespected. The only difference is what kind of garbage collects around them.

This article is shameful.
    Sic semper tyrannis

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by DennisH82 View Post
    The comments are so "SPECIAL", some really uninformed folks out there. Parenting is a lost art and the let the government legislate the upbringing of these kids is the new battle cry of the lazy.

It takes a city of first class.
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." — Thomas Paine

(Bucks County)

If you watch the video in the link , you will see it is not a bb gun , it is a pellet gun with a big orange tip. Blown way out of proportion. BS story.

Well at least half the comments realize that they are pellet guns that do no harm except that they are a pain to clean up.

I also let them know how I felt about their lies in the comments.
    Last edited by elweasel; September 2nd, 2014 at 09:32 AM. Reason: read the comments on 6abc
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

(Philadelphia County)

It's probably one of these plastic pellet guns that were available at any corner store when I was a kid in the early '70s. There was another cool toy pistol that shot multi-color discs. They can't hurt anybody unless you swallowed a disc or a pellet and choked on it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post

It's probably one of these plastic pellet guns that were available at any corner store when I was a kid in the early '70s. There was another cool toy pistol that shot multi-color discs. They can't hurt anybody unless you swallowed a disc or a pellet and choked on it.

TRACER GUNS! My mom still is finding those little discs in the house 30 years later. We were pretty hardcore into tracer guns one summer. They even made a tracer rifle.

(Bucks County)

Damn I had both of those pellet guns, although the disc sucked for distance.

Now the Zebra was very cool. It is based on a real gun. The Whitney Wolverine .22lr

The magazine had a hole where you could insert a round to depress the spring for easy loading.

Olympic Arms has a new plastic version out since last year. It does come in other colors. Kinda looks like the Zebra.

Sidenote- Until recently I never bother to know where BB came from, Now that I know it seems obvious, it stands for Ball Bearing.
    Last edited by elweasel; September 2nd, 2014 at 10:18 AM. Reason: sidenote

Quote Originally Posted by elweasel View Post

They used a professional hand model for this gun pic.
    Sic semper tyrannis

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by hog45 View Post
    They used a professional hand model for this gun pic.
    Thank you, they always said I have nice hands, or was that feet. (longer stranger story)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast